Chapter 26: The Black Magic Pt 17

"Actually , at first I thought that it was a feeling which I was having near little Luci. But now as you said Alec , I think , I got my answers to my queries. When I got close to little Luci , I could feel the powerful demonic magical force of Asmodeus which is subdued. Now I could guess that Little Luci is none other than the demon reincarnated. " said Ragnor.

Alec shook his head. Jace and Clary shook their heads
as well.

"I did not mean to hurt you , Alec and Mr. Herondale . Even I am really sad about the ill fate of that little poor soul of Luci. " said Ragnor.

Magnus side hugged his husband and said " We will change little Luci , don't worry. Let him grow up , he will be an angel not a demon. He is our son as well.."

Alec nodded his head.

Magnus looked at Jace and Clary and said " Luci is our son too , don't worry , we would overcome this problem together. "

Jace and Clary nodded their heads and smiled.

Alec leaned a little on Magnus. He was eager to spend some lone time with his husband. After the little bout of insecurity where Alec thought that he was about to lose  half of his family , he needed that very special lone time.

Magnus looked at Alec's suggestive eyes. He understood his desires. Magnus smiled and blinked his eyes at his loving husband.

"Ragnor , I am preparing for dinner , you can spend the night at out guest room ..we guarantee you complete comfort and warmth from our side. " said Magnus.

Ragnor laughed " Since when we became so formal , Magnus ? "

Magnus smiled and said " Then freshen up , while I prepare for the dinner..."

Ragnor smiled and Magnus showed him the guest room where he could freshen up.

Jace and Clary sought permission to leave for the night.  Both Alec and Magnus hugged them and assured them to be less worried about little Luci. Jace and Clary nodded and tried to smile accepting Alec's and Magnus' positivity.

Magnus made feeds for Rafe and Max .

Alec started feeding Rafe and Magnus took care of Max.

Soon  the kids were put on bed.

After  dinner when Ragnor retired for the night in the guestroom, Alec got his chance to have Magnus all to himself.

Magnus was changing in front of the mirror.

Alec entered the bedroom after finishing all his night chores and having a last visit to the nursery of Max and Rafe for the night.

Alec saw Magnus' back . He sighed and went straight to Magnus. He hugged Magnus tightly from back. Soon Magnus could feel the shirt on his shoulder wet.

"Hey ...!!! Love..." asked Magnus.

*sob* *sob*

"Hey Love , you are crying..." asked Magnus.

Alec did not respond but Magnus could feel his shirt wet.

Magnus turned towards Alec and lifted Alec's face up in his cupped hands.

He said "Hey , what happened ?"

Alec was looking down.

"Look at me ..." said Magnus.

Alec tried to look up at Magnus.

"Oh my goodness...my ocean blue eyes are red and full of tears...why ??" asked Magnus cleaning Alec's eyes.

"Just...just...promise me...promise me...that you will not ever think of leaving me....like you were leaving me today..." said Alec.

Magnus smiled a little.

"Oh my loving husband, I am not going to leave you at all..." said Magnus.

"Hey , I love you , you know that right ??" asked Magnus.

Alec nodded his head. Magnus asked " Where will I go leaving you ?"

Alec tried to smile.

Magnus smiled back.

He took the plum lips of Alec and savoured them like never before.

Alec savoured the moment equally.