Chapter 28 : The Party pt 1

"Put your legs in the pants , Sweetie ...." said Alec crouching and  holding the pants extended in front of Max.

Max held Alec's shoulders for balance and put one leg in the pants. Max toddled. Alec smiled .

"Put the other leg too ...Sweetheart..." said Alec again.

Max tightened his grip on Alec's shoulders and put the other leg in the pant.

"Today , your Papa has called a party of the downworlders at our place. And my Maxie and Rafe have to look their best ." said Alec making Max to get into his shirt.  Max giggled and said " Patty..Patty...Dadda will Unci Lolengo come ?"

Alec chuckled and said " Yes , Uncle Lorenzo will be very important guest too in the party. "

"Yeh.....yaya...." uttered Max in excitement.

"Patty for Downwld...." said Max.

Alec smiled and nodded.

"Dada downwld..." said Max.

Alec said " No , sweetie , Dada is a nephilim...Papa is a downworlder.."

"Oohhhh....Max ish nepphhi....nephhii..." uttered Max.

Alec chuckled again at Max's cute words and pulled Max on his lap while  tying the bow tie on Max's neck. Max was wearing a party suit that was specially brought for Max from Italy by Magnus on the occassion of the Party. Magnus was eager to bring a suit for little Rafe too. But Alec stopped Magnus there reminding him that Rafe was just few weeks old and he would not be comfortable in a suit. Magnus understood and dropped the idea for the time being.

"Actually , Max is not completely Nephi ..Nephi...Max is Great Demon , the most powerful in the downworld." Said Alec.

Max listened to his Dada.

"Max brave and powerffool..." said Max.

Alec smiled and nodded saying " Yes , you are right , our Little Great Demon is brave and powerful..."

Max chuckled .

Magnus  entered the bedroom and asked " Love , are you ready...??"

Alec was not ready yet.

Alec started to put little Rafe in a beautiful green onesie.

Rafe was looking the cutest in the onesie.

Alec kissed little Rafe once. He could not resist himself.

"Oh , Love , you haven't changed yet..." said Magnus..

"I am sorry , Magnus ,I was busy dressing the little loves..." said Alec.

Magnus smiled and said " I understand , Love. Allow me.."

Magnus soon snapped his fingers and soon Alec and  Magnus were wearing suits that were in contrast with each other in terms of color.

"Oh , Magnus ,this is so beautiful.  Tell me you have not bought these from exotic stores again...." said Alec.

Magnus said " No , these are gifts from a familiar downworlder friend. He wanted me and you to wear them in the party today and  I could not say a 'no' to her.

Alec smiled and said " If your friend wanted us to wear this , then we should respect his gift. "

Magnus smiled.

"What???" asked Alec.

"You did not ask who gifted us this ?" asked Magnus to Alec.

"No , every friend of yours is my friend. " said Alec.

Magnus smiled and took Alec's lips. Alec savoured the moment and smooched his husband with all his heart.

Little Max jumped , giggled and clapped his hands at his parents. Both Alec and Magnus smiled within their kiss.

Both of them pulled apart . Magnus looked lovingly at Alec and said " Catarina gifted the suit and she asked me specially to give you the suit. She wanted you to wear her gift. "

Alec's eyes widened and he said " What !! Catarina gifted this to me...oh , I love it so much. Why didn't she give this to me herself? "

"Well , she was a little hesitant.." said Magnus.

Alec smiled and said " She should not have been...she saved my life.."

Magnus smiled and said " Well , you both will sort out things between you two...I am not in between you two friends.."

Alec smiled and said " Okay , I will talk to her..."

Magnus smiled and kissed Alec's forehead.

"So the guests will start coming in few minutes...so be ready..." said Magnus.

"I am done. You dressed me...how more ready I can be..." said Alec.

Magnus smiled and kissed Alec's forehead again..

"I love you ..." said Magnus.

"I love you too..." said Alec giving a quick peck on Magnus' cheeks.

The door was knocked then .Magnus took hold of Max's arms and took him along with him to welcome the guests.

Alec smiled . He took little Rafe lovingly in his arms. Alec followed Magnus and Max to welcome the guests.