The Fight.

It was a holiday for Alec. Magnus canceled all his engagements to spent the day with his family.

The day was spent in enjoyment. Alec and Magnus made the lunch together while Max tried to help his parents in  serving the light things.

They had the dinner together . Rafe was also present with the family. He was changing places on the laps of both of his parents. He has learnt to sit and he was crawling well . This was enough to make the parents proud and they were looking forward to see Rafe walk soon.

Both the parents were curious to know whether Rafe would be able to fly like his Buba.

After a enjoyable day , the family decided to call it a day .

The adults and the children were all on the plush bed of the Lightwood Bane mansion. But there was a SMALL PROBLEM.....

"No...today Dada off , Max sleep by Dada..." said Max at the top of his baby voice.

"Da...da...dadada..." said Rafe with equal force.

Magnus was removing his makeup and Alec was getting into his pyajamas when this commotion started.

"You sleep by Dada every day, I sleep by Dada today..." said Max again.

"Bu..bu..ba..ba...ba..bu..ba..Dadadda..." said Rafe in reply.

Alec looked at his two children.

Magnus finished the work at hand and came near Alec.

Alec was looking intensely at his two children.

Magnus also looked at them .

"Max want to sleep beside Dada...thatj ittt..." said Max.

"Bubu...bubu...Daddda..." said Rafe in reply to his big brother.

"How do you think they are understanding each other...?" asked Alec to Magnus.

Magnus looked at Alec and then at the children and said " Well, though it's strange but they used to talk to each other even when Rafe was in the womb. Remember, Max used to give high five to your tummy and Rafe responded with his little fist.

Alec looked at Magnus and said " Hmm...they understand each other even beyond words..."

Magnus smiled and said " Hmm...seems so....just like us."

"Buu..boo..ba..ba..boo..." said Rafe at the top of his shreiking voice.

Alec and Magnus looked at their little pieces of heart .

"We must interfere...dear" said Alec to Magnus.

Magnus nodded his head.

"You are right love..." said Magnus.

"Max sleep beside Dada..." said Max.

"Dada...Dadda..Dadda..." said Rafe.

"Sweetie....stop it.." said Magnus.

Max looked at Magnus and said " Pappa...Rafe sleep with Dadda all time...plijj...today Max sleep...Plijj"

Rafe looked at Magnus and said " Pappa...Dadda..Dadda...Dadda."

Alec sat on the bed.

Magnus looked at Alec and gave a helpless look.

Alec looked at the children and then at Magnus and gave a reassuring look.

"Well, what will you two do if I sleep with both of you..." said Alec suggestively at Max and Rafe.

Rafe and Max looked at each other.

"Bothhh...howww..." asked Max curious.

"Boo...??" Rafe joined in chorus.

Magnus looked at Alec curious.

Alec smiled and said " Well..."

Alec shifted towards the headstand of the bed. He took Rafe and made him to sit on his right side between Magnus and him and then he made Max to sit on his left side.

"Now , you both can sleep on both the sides of Dada..." said Magnus smiling.

Max looked at Rafe and Rafe looked at Max.

They both could not understand that how could their such a great problem be solved all so easily .

"Rafe.." said Max.

"Buba.." responded Rafe.

"Max n Rafe sleep with Dada.." said Max.

Rafe nodded his head.

Magnus looked lovingly at Alec and smiled.

Alec smiled at Magnus and blinked his eyes.

Magnus scooted into the bed and lay beside Rafe.

Rafe looked at Magnus and opened his little arms.

"Aww...come , you want to cuddle me and sleep..." said Magnus opening his arms and embracing Rafe in.

Alec looked at the duo and said " Then , what was the commotion all about...if you had planned to cuddle your Papa...?"

Rafe looked at Max and said " Bubba...lub..."

Alec and Max looked at Magnus and Rafe.

Magnus smiled and said" Well probably our little Angel spared his Dada for one day for his loving Buba. He said Buba "lub"..."

Alec and Max looked at each other.

Max smiled and cuddled Alec from middle.

"Dada...Rafe ij sho shweet.." said Max to Alec.

"Yes , he is ...Sweetie. He is as sweet as you are..." said Alec.

Alec and Magnus both lay on the bed . Rafe cuddled Magnus with his little feet on Magnus' abdomen.

Max cuddled Alec tightly like his Dada would run away.

Magnus looked at Alec . Alec started humming the lulaby.

Soon , Max and Rafe went into deep sleep.

Alec looked at his two pieces of heart and kissed them on both his sides.

He looked at Magnus.

Magnus was asleep too.

He smiled . Alec went a little closer to Magnus  . He kissed Magnus on his cheeks and whispered ...

"Good night , sweet dreams , dear. I love you more than myself."

Magnus smiled in his sleep and mumbled " Good night , Love"

Alec smiled and cuddled Max and went into deep sleep.