Chapter 11 : Black Magic Part 1

Alec was looking at Rafe in the crib.

Max was sleeping on his lap.

Magnus was busy making midnight feed for both his children.

Alec was swaying a little with Max and humming Max's favourite lullaby.

Max was clutching his Dada tight and riding unicorns and Pegasus in his sleep.

Magnus came to the bedroom with the blood bottles for his angelic warlocks.

Magnus smiled at his shadowhunter.

Alec looked up .

Magnus came near Alec and took Max from Alec's lap . He then kept Max on the bed . Rafe was on his crib . Magnus brought the crib near the bed.  Magnus kissed both the pieces of his heart.

Alec smiled and he did the same.

Alec gestured Magnus to come with him to the balcony.

Magnus smiled and nodded at his shadowhunter.

Both the couples went to the balcony of their bedroom to have some lone moments of their own.

Alec offered his hands to take Magnus' hands in his.

Magnus smiled at Alec's chivalry and took the hand . Alec took his warlock gently to the balcony.

Alec pulled Magnus towards himself.

Magnus involuntarily leaned on Alec.  Alec took Magnus by his waist.  Alec held Magnus' hands and extended his hands.

Magnus was amuzed and asked " Are we about to dance ?"

Alec smiled and nodded .

"Yes , we are about to dance." said Alec.

He slowly moved his warlock in a beautiful waltz.

Magnus smiled and snapped his fingers . Soothing waltz music started to play to match their steps.

Alec smiled and said " You are enjoying it , aren't you ?"

Magnus smiled and said " I enjoy every bit of you ...."

Alec blushed .

"Almost eight years of marriage and you are still the flirt..." said Alec.

Alec unmindfully stepped on Magnus' feet. 

"Ouch..." hissed Magnus.

"Oh goodness , Magnus . I did not mean to..." said Alec.

Magnus smiled at Alec and said " Almost eight years of marriage , you are still the one with two left feet. "

Alec smiled and blushed at the same time.

Magnus kissed his shadowhunter on his cheeks and said "Some things are better if not changed. "

Alec grinned ear to ear and nodded his head.

Magnus took Alec's hands and himself wrapped Alec's hands around his waist.  Alec smiled and held his warlock tight. 

Alec  took Magnus' lips.

Magnus savoured Alec's pink , plum lips.

"Mmmm.....I love this desert a lot." said Magnus.

Alec blushed at his warlock's flirty words.

Alec and Magnus were enjoying their romantic dance on the plush balcony of the Lightwood-Bane Mansion.

They were silent . Magnus leaned on Alec . He closed his eyes for some time . He was relishing the moment.

After few minutes , Magnus could feel Alec was breathing heavily.

Magnus looked at his shadowhunter quickly.

Alec was sweating and he kept his eyes closed...as if he was amidst tremendous pain.

"Love , what is it ?" asked  Magnus worried.

Alec was about to lose his balance when  Magnus held him on time.

"Magnus , my Parabati rune...ahhhhh..." screamed Alec clutching his Parabati rune on his waist.  

Magnus looked at Alec worried .

Alec's body lurched at the pain.

"Love...." gasped Magnus.

He quickly held and made him sit on one of the chairs in the balcony. 

"Ahhhh....Magnus , Magnus..call Jace , something .....*gasp* , something is wrong with him..." said Alec amidst pain.    

"Okay ...okay ...I am calling.." said Magnus helpless.

Magnus quickly brought out his phone.

He dialled Clary's number.

Clary did not pick the phone up.

Magnus dialled two more times .

But Clary did not pick the phone up.

Something flew straight to Alec and wrapped Alec tightly.

Magnus looked Alec worriedly. Then he sighed a relief when he found that Max came flying to his Dada and was then wrapping his Dada tightly with his little  wings.

Max was chanting some words.

Magnus tried to listen to it.

Alec held his toddler and hugged him tight. He himself tried to hear what Max was chanting amidst his tremendous pain.

"Thhey ttake Luchhi...Thhey ttake Lucchi...."  said Max.