Some Moments

Alec has changed into his pyajamas after the party and then he was doing the most enjoyable work of his day---giving the midnight feed to both Rafe and Max.

Magnus was taking care of Max while Alec was doing the most delicate work of feeding the youngest member of the family. Alec lovingly made Rafe to lie on a pillow on his lap and pushed  the feeding bottle into the baby's mouth .

Alec was looking at Rafe with all the love he could muster. With his free hand he was running his fingers through little Rafe's shiny , silky hair. Alec kissed Rafe's little , lovely , chubby , pink cheeks. Even in his deep sleep , Rafe smiled and his cheeks took a rosy tinge. Alec looked at Rafe and chuckled in his mind. He planted a kiss at the bottom of Rafe's two little feet. Rafe smiled again in his sleep.

"He knows , it's  you ..." said Magnus.

Alec smiled at Magnus and said "Yah , I think he does. " 

Magnus kept Max on the bed and covered him in the blanket. Max was sleeping. He used his tremendous magic in the party and so he was sleeping to rejuvenate the same.

Magnus kissed Max and came near Alec . He sat beside Alec and both the parents together looked at their second little piece of heart.

"He looks like you..." said Alec.

Magnus said " But look carefully probably his brows are like you...look..."

Alec looked at the brows of the babe and said " Probably they are like you..."

Magnus said " Can't say exactly. Have to wait to understand this..."

Alec nodded his head.

Magnus came a little closer to Alec and said " I got really angry today..."

Alec looked at Magnus with questioning eyes. Magnus said " That Dusk insulted you in front of the guests and  I did not do anything only because I was the  host."

Alec looked into Magnus' eyes and asked " Look at me..."

Magnus looked a little suprised at Alec.

Alec smiled and said " I am proud of you..."

Magnus kept on looking at Alec with questioning eyes.

Alec smiled and said , " You did not allow yourself to forget the rules made for a host. This is something which made me proud."

"But I should be the one who should have burnt that moron of a Dusk alive. But  I could not because I was the host and let that Dusk to insult you again and again..."

Alec held Magnus' cheeks lovingly with his free hand. Magnus savoured the touch and enjoyed the moment.  Alec said " Our little love was there to save the situation."

A stray tear came down from Magnus' eyes. Alec gasped and immediately wiped that with his fingers. He looked questioningly at Magnus .

Two more tear drops come out of his eyes and he said " I get very scared when Maxie uses his tremendous magic..."

Alec looked at Magnus and said " I get scared for him too. But we are training him. He is getting the best teacher in this world who is teaching him to control his magic.He has his own Papa as his trainer. Don't worry, he knows how to apply his magic , when and how much..."

Alec pressed Magnus' cheeks lovingly and said " Don't worry , dear, you are the best teacher and Max is your best student too. He will use his magic responsibly because he knows that his Dada and Papa is living for him..."

Magnus tried to smile. He said " Think that you are right...he knows how to use his magic , where and how much. "

Alec smiled and said " Like I am always right."

This time Magnus laughed and said " Mmmm, playing naughty. "

Alec laughed and said " Hmm, to lighten your mood..."
Magnus stopped laughing. He looked at Alec. He took Alec's lips all of a sudden. Alec was caught offgaurd in the beginning but then he started enjoying the moment.

Alec was savouring Magnus all new.

When suddenly Alec heard ' Dadadada....."

Alec looked immediately at his lap.

Rafe was saying " Dadadada..." in his sleep.

Magnus chuckled and said " Well probably little Angel needs your attention more than me..."

Alec chuckled . He looked lovingly  at sleeping Rafe in his hands and said " I am all yours, sweetheart!!"

Rafe gave a smile and his cheeks turned rosy.