Chapter 23 : The Black Magic Pt 14

Magnus looked at Ragnor and said " Well Ragnor , I have a lot of things to tell. What do you say if we could go to my place and talk over some drinks like our old ways...."

Ragnor looked at Magnus and said " Well , I think that would be a better idea. After such a long years of sleep, I am really hungry and thirsty and seeing these two kids , I am utterly confused too. "

Magnus chuckled and said , " So let's go. "

He made a portal for everyone and headed towards his home, the Ligtwood-Bane mansion.

The Clave's team was ordered to disperse as the mission to find missing Luci was over.

All Herondale family , Catarina , Ragnor and the Lightwood-Bane's came back to the Lightwood Bane Mansion. Alec was carrying little Max and Magnus carried little Rafe in his loving embrace . Little Rafe played with Magnus' silver chains gleefully.

Ragnor was observing all these with great curiosity. He observed little Rafe had got eyes very similar to the Man carrying the other little boy who got eyes exactly similar to Magnus. To him it seemed that Magnus was carrying a little Magnus with the Man's eyes and the Man was carrying a  little himself with Magnus' eyes.

Ragnor was confused to hell. Catarina was smiling in her mind anticipating what would happen when Ragnor would know...

They entered the Mansion.

Max quickly came down on the floor from his Dada's waist...

"Careful , Sweetie..." said Alec to his first born.

Max ran to his playhouse.

Alec smiled .

Every one sat on the living room. Ragnor was moving his eyes around the house.

"This is a different place , not your old loft. You like that place so much , what made you to change that place..." asked Ragnor.

Alec smiled and slumped on the couch . He was silent and was enjoying how his husband was going to deal his curious  best friend.

Alec held his hands out for little Rafe from Magnus.

Magnus smiled and said " Let him be with me , Love...he is engaged in his little play with my chains. "

Alec smiled and agreed with his husband.

Ragnor observed that.

"Love ? ...so this one is your new fling huh ??" Asked  Ragnor looking at Magnus  .

"You will never change..." said Ragnor.

Catarina pushed an elbow onto Ragnor's ribs.

"Ouch...did I say anything wrong.." asked Ragnor looking at Catarina.

Magnus smiled and sighed.

He said " Well , I think , I must reveal everything fast, otherwise the situation might turn out wrongly.."

Alec pressed Magnus' shoulder.

Magnus looked at the loving face of his shadowhunter and smiled .

Magnus looked at Ragnor and said " Well , Ragnor , you see...this one ( Magnus placed one hand on his shadowhunter and squeezed his hands. Alec smiled shyly.) is not my fling...he is my love...he is my husband . I married him . And  now he is my everything.  He is Alexander Gideon Lightwood Bane , the present Inquisitor of Clave. Also he is the father of my two little kids . The first born is two years old Max Lightwood Bane . The second one is this little toothless one. He is more than a week now. He is Rafael Lightwood Bane."

Max came back running on his little feet from his playhouse. He climbed the couch and went on his Dada's lap. He royally and rightfully reclined on it. Alec smiled and he snaked his arms around Max's little two year old body.

"Oh , I see...so who is the mother, who gave these two the gift of life.? " asked Ragnor to Magnus.

Magnus looked at Alec. Alec shook his head. Alec was feeling a little insecured . He did not know how would Ragnor react knowing the truth.

Magnus sat a little closer to his shadowhunter. He pulled his shadowhunter's hands and kissed them.

"Well Ragnor , Alec gave birth to Max and Rafe. Well it might be surprising to you...but this is the truth and it took place because of Asmodeus' curse. " said Magnus.

Magnus told everything about the curse.

Ragnor listened to all the missed out stories diligently. 

Magnus finished with the whole story with the birth of Rafe and then the kidnapping of little Luci.

Ragnor listened ..

There was a pause of some seconds..

Then the silence was broken with Ragnor saying ...

"You mean you are married to a shadowhunter who is the Inquisitor of Clave , who is immortal , who got pregnant twice with your biological children even when you are infertile...."  // These lines are said by one of my readers , I liked the lines and so I used them here //