Chapter17: Black Magic 7.

"Here  it is , Love ..." said Magnus showing a cloak to Alec.

The cloak was old. As if it bought in some other century.

Alec looked at the cloak and said " It seemed very old..."

Magnus smiled and said " Yes , you are right. It is probably of sixteenth century. I remembered of borrowing the cloak from Ragnor for going into a party. I wanted to return the cloak. You know how it is for the warlocks. We feel that the whole lot of time is with us. We are immortals , so time is always taken as granted to us.  Then one day I lost the person whom I wanted to give the cloak back. "

"Oh Magnus , don't be sad, Ragnor is alive. You felt him . That cannot be wrong. " said Alec.

Magnus nodded his head.

Alec kissed his warlock's head.

Magnus smiled .

"Okay , let me track the green fellow then.." said Magnus.

Alec chuckled .

Catarina was tending to her nephew Rafe for the time being.

Max was out on Clary's lap while Jace was comforting his daughter .

Alec propped up his hands . Magnus took Alec's strength añd tracked for Ragnor. Soon Magnus  mentally went out of this world. Alec was giving his stregth to his warlock.

Magnus saw the house . The very house at the outskirts of Idris where Ragnor lived. He saw a person was surrounded with many black-cloak clad people. Magnus felt  strong presence of Black Magic. Magnus tried to look into the face of the person who was surrounded with other persons.

Soon Magnus heard the sound of a baby. Magnus turned his head to see the baby. But he could not see the baby anywhere . Yet he could listen to the baby's cry .

Soon, Magnus snapped open his eyes . He was about to lose his balance when Alec held him at the knick of the time.

Magnus clutched Alec and said " I think , I know where little Luci is.."

Alec held Magnus and made him to sit on the nearby couch.

"What , you know where our little Lucifer is ...?" asked Jace.

Alec made Magnus drink some water from the nearby glass.

Magnus  drank the water and said " Yes , I think I know where to find little Lucifer..." 

Jace and Clary sighed a relief after a long time. They saw a little hope .

Clary clutched Max and kissed him and said " Oh , my muffin , you will get to play with your little Lucchi soon."

Max was in deep sleep  . So he was unable to respond to his loving Aun Clary.

"We must ready a team . Magnus would lead us to the place and we must have a team of shadowhunters handy for the kidnappers. They are really dangerous. If they could almost kill the Enfield  incharge of Clave , then they should not be underestimated." Said Alec to all the members present in the room .

Jace nodded and said " We should go to the Clave office for making a quick raiding team."

Alec nodded .

Alec and Jace headed for the Clave  while the rest of the people stayed  in the Ligtwood-Bane Mansion for the time being.