Chapter 1: Rafael Lightwood Bane

// ❤❤❤❤Today is the birthday of one of the favourite readers of mine msmalec105 Happy birthday dear , many many happy returns  of the day.  May God bless you. This chapter is a birthday gift to you. Enjoy the day . Enjoy your life. As we all got only one life to live, do the things which you really wanted to do in life. Love you ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤//

A loud cry sliced the tense and dense silence of the Lightwood -Bane Mansion.

It was dawn and Angel Ithuriel had chosen the time to enter into this world. He was Magnus and Alec's second child.

Catarina held the baby in her hands and looked into the crying mess. She smiled and looked at Magnus " Congratulations , Magnus and Alec .."

A tear drop involuntarily came out of Magnus' eyes.  Alec was fully conscious and he smiled at the sound of the loud cry which he was so eager to hear all these months.

Magnus and Alec were ecstatic.

Magnus looked at his crying mess and then looked at Alec.

"Love , he is here. Our Rafael is here..the angel is here. Angel Ithuriel is here.." said Magnus overwhelmed.

Alec smiled and tear drops started to flow freely from Alec's eyes.

"Oh , no , Love..." said Magnus wiping his shadowhunter's eyes.

Alec chuckled amidst tears .

"Congratulations , Papa.." said Alec.

"Congratulations, Dada " said Magnus.

Magnus kissed Alec's forehead and said " Thank you ..."

Alec smiled in response and said " Thank you , too . See I am alright and  the Angels did not betray you .."

Magnus smiled and nodded his head.

'Magnus, the cord to be cut.." said Catarina.

Magnus quickly cleaned his eyes.

He moved to Catarina and said " Yes,..please.."

Catarina smiled and gave Magnus the  scissors.

Magnus took a deep breath and took the scissors. Then he cut the precious cord of his baby and welcomed his second boy in this world.

Catarina used her magic and cleaned the newborn . She asked Magnus to hold onto his newborn. As she needed to complete the surgery for Alec.

Magnus smiled and took cleaned and wrapped Rafe in his hands. Magnus went to his shadowhunter who was eager to take a glimse of his new baby boy.

Magnus smiled and showed Rafe's precious face to him . Alec smiled in awe at the sight of his new born baby.

Catarina was working on Alec and was completing her operation.

'He looks like you .." said Alec .

Magnus smiled and said " But I wanted to see his eyes which are like you .."

Alec smiled and said " You will , when he will open his precious orbes for us.."

Magnus held Rafe closer to Alec so that Alec could kiss him .

Alec smiled and kissed Rafe's forehead and cheeks and his little lips and eyes too.

Magnus smiled and pulled Rafe back.

Magnus chuckled.

Jace with Max came near to Alec.

Magnus smiled at his shadowhunter and said " Let's introduce the younger one to the Soudara . He has been waiting eagerly for his little brother for long. "