Chapter 7 : Andrew Pt3

"Hello , Lorenzo ...." said Magnus.

"Hey , Magnus , how are you. Oh , first of all congratulation on the manifestation of Angel Ithuriel. " said Lorenzo.

Magnus looked at Alec and blinked reassuringly.

"Yah , Thank you so much Lorenzo . We are blessed to have him ." said Magnus.

"And how is Alec . Is he healthy...?" asked Lorenzo.

"Yah , he is all good. He has taken up his office. " said Magnus caressing his shadowhunter's head on his lap.

"He has taken up his office...but Andrew did not tell me anything. Only a few days ago he was saying that he was waiting eagerly for his Sir. He was actually counting days for Alec to take up office. But when he took office today he did not even tell that to me..." said Lorenzo worried himself.

"Oh ...is that so ??" asked Magnus.

"Yes, Andrew was really excited for the birth of Rafe. But after we got the news of Rafe's birth , he is not showing excitement. I wanted to see little Rafe so I told him to come with me to your place , but he said he is too busy to see little Rafe. That I found really strange as he was too excited to see the manifestation of Angel Ithuriel and then said that he was very busy." said Lorenzo.

Magnus looked at Alec with suggestive eyes.

Magnus said " Well I wanted to tell you something Lorenzo. Actually today Andrew came to Alec's office and said that he wanted to see Rafe . He wanted to bask in the divine light of Angel Ithuriel. Alec invited him to our place. And I am inviting you as well. Please come to our place both of you and bless our little Rafe..." said Magnus.

"Oh , that will be an honour , Magnus. Thank you for your invitation. I will take Andrew with me. But I did not understand. When I told Andrew to visit your place to see Rafe then he did not respond. Now he went to Alec and took permission to visit Rafe but did not tell me..." said Lorenzo in a thoughtful voice.

" Anyways , both of us will come to see little Rafe. And also I miss little Max a lot. So this would be a good excuse to play with the little demon." said Lorenzo.

Magnus chuckled and said " Oh , Lorenzo , you are most welcome to play with our Max."

Lorenzo smiled and said , "We will come today night after the dinner..."

"Oh , sure.." said Magnus.

Lorenzo disconnected the phone after exchanging goodbyes.

Alec was looking curiously at Magnus from Magnus' lap.

Magnus caressed Alec's cheeks and said " Love , I have invited them to our place. Let's see what is wrong with this Andrew.

Andrew is behaving differently for the last few days even Lorenzo admitted that and he was worried as well. "

Alec held his husband's hands on his cheeks and said " Hmm...there is something wrong with Andrew then. My doubt is right..."

Magnus nodded and said " Yes , you are right, my Love , as always ".

Alec smiled.

"Well they are coming today after the dinner..." said Magnus.

"Oh , then we will find out what's wrong with Andrew..." said Alec.

"Yes, my love..." said Magnus and he leaned down to kiss Alec.

Alec took Magnus' lips and savoured the moment.

______________________________________

Alec was sitting with Max and Rafe on the couch and Magnus was increasing the wards of the mansion.

Max was lying with his head on his Dada's lap . Alec was making Rafe comfortable by holding him in his arms.

Magnus said " Get ready Love , I can feel Lorenzo's magic . "

Alec nodded his head.

Rafe was awake and he was in no mood to sleep. Max was looking into the picture books of Idris laying on Alec's lap.

Soon there was a knock on the door.

Magnus went for opening the door.

"Sweetie , Uncle Lorenzo is here . Max sat upright on the couch and said " Uncle Lorenjjo ?"

"Yes , Sweetie . You remember , he is a friend of Papa..." said Alec to his baby boy.

Max climbed down from the couch and looked at the door to see the guests. Alec smiled at his baby's curiosity.

Alec stood up with Rafe in his hands. He wrapped Rafe more inside the blanket so that only his face could be visible and not any other part of the body. But his divine light could not be hidden even with the blankets.

Alec kissed Rafe and held him tight in his arms.

Soon Lorenzo came inside the living room and he shoved Max up in his arms.

"Hello , my little friend. " said Lorenzo jovially to Max.

Max giggled in Lorenzo's arms and said " Hewwo ,Uncle Lolenjjo..."

Lorenzo chuckled and said " Oh , you are such a cutie pie . You know that right. "

Max blushed shyly.

Andrew entered behind Lorenzo and he did not smile or greet anybody . He looked straight at Alec's hands , on the blanket that was glowing with the divine light of Angel Ithuriel.

Magnus and Alec exchanged a look among themselves.

Lorenzo felt a little awkward when Andrew did not greet anyone. He moved a little close to Andrew and said in a whisper " Andrew , you are in your Inquisitor's house . You are supposed to greet him and his husband ".

Andrew was not responding to Lorenzo . He said " Is that the Angel ?"

Alec clutched Rafe close.

Magnus came and stood near his family , ready to protect his family if need be.

Lorenzo looked at Andrew very surprised.

"Oh , I don't understand , why are you behaving like that.." said Lorenzo very worried.

"Has he been behaving this way from the very start today ?" asked Magnus concerned .

"Yes , actually. He is behaving very different from last three days. I don't know what is happening. Sometimes I feel that he is in his true self. Then he completely zones out. Like I told you that he was so excited for Alec to take up office and with the birth of Rafe. He wanted to come and visit you all . But from two- three days he is not interested any more..." said Lorenzo.

Alec and Magnus looked at each other.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤