Chapter 5 : Andrew Pt1

The morning rays entered the bedroom of the owners of the Lightwood-Bane house.  The bed was occupied by all the owners of the house. Alec was cuddling and Magnus was cuddling . But , they  were not cuddling each other. Alec was cuddling Max. Magnus was gently cuddling Rafe.

Max's little feet was on Alec's waist and his little hands were around Alec's chest.Max was drooling on Alec's shirt. Rafe was drooling on Magnus.  Both Alec and Magnus were in deep sleep. They brought their children from the nursery at midnight after giving them their midnight feed , when Rafe clutched Magnus and was in no mood to leave him . Alec thought of taking both their children with them to the bedroom . Magnus agreed to that.

So the morning set up of the bedroom was a little different.

Alec's eyes opened with the rays falling on his face.

Alec looked around and saw that Max was cuddling him tight.

He smiled and carefully tried to disentangle himself from Max's embrace. He was successful. He pulled Max in his arms and made him to sleep comfortably in the middle of the bed near Magnus and secured the other side with cushions and pillows.

Alec hurried and started to get ready for the Clave. He was taking up his position of Inquisitor from Jace that day , because Jace had made it clear that he was done with headaches of being Inquisitor and he was happy being the On-field Incharge of Clave , so if Alec was physically alright then he would love to quit from the post of Inquisitor. Alec agreed and said that he was  physically okay and he would give Jace relief by taking up the position of Inquisitor.

Alec went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.  Magnus heard the sound of water from the bathroom. He woke up and saw Rafe was snuggling into his body. He kissed his newborn and  Max and carefully came out of the bed. He secured the two sides of the bed with his magic .

He snapped his fingers and soon Alec's breakfast was ready. In the mean time Alec came out of the bathroom .  He quickly changed into his office dress . Alec looked once at his two pieces of heart . He went to the bed and kissed Rafe and Max ,both the sleepy heads on their heads.

Alec stealthily went out of the bedroom and  descended downstairs where Magnus was waiting for him with a cup of vanila-coffee.

Magnus smiled at his shadowhunter.

"Good Morning, Love " said Magnus.

"Good Morning, Magnus" said Alec and kissed Magnus on his forehead.

Magnus closed his eyes and savoured the moment.

"Have the breakfast quickly , Love , you will be late..." said Magnus looking at the clock.

Alec nodded his head and quickly started gulping his coffee and toast.

He took his office bag and said " Magnus , please make a portal for me..."

"Love , I will go with you in the portal" said Magnus.

Alec looked confused at Magnus.

"It's because , Alexander , you will be using portal after a long time so I just wanted to see that you are safe..." said Magnus .

Alec smiled and said " Rafe and Max would be alone."

"It would be a matter of few seconds , Alexander , I will drop you at the Clave office and come back " said Magnus.

Alec nodded and Magnus opened a portal for them.

Magnus held Alec's hands and entered the portal. Within seconds, Alec and Magnus landed before the Clave office.