Chapter 9 : Moments

Magnus was recording a moment which he considered to be most beautiful, on his phone.

His Alexander was bathing both of their little pieces of heart.

Max was sitting on his tub and Rafe was put into his small sink as he has not learnt to sit yet .

Alec had two towels on both his shoulders.

He was rubbing gentle soap in his hands and unmindfully he rubbed the foam on his own face while moving away his thick mop of raven black hair from his face.

Magnus chuckled at his adorable shadowhunter.

Alec rubbed soap on Max who was playing with water and making Alec wet in turn. Rafe was looking around and trying to copy his Soudara. He was moving his hands and splashing the water out. He was contributing in making his Dada wet along with his big brother. He was learning team work with his loving Soudara.

Magnus was recording and laughing at the scene. Alec was looking really lovely in his new avatar of being a loving and caring Dada of Two.

Alec looked at Max and said " You are getting naughtier day-by-day...taking over your Papa..."

Magnus raised his brows.

Alec smiled in his mind at the pun.

Magnus said " I am naughty ?"

Alec looked at Magnus and said " Yes , one of your many mesmerising talents dear husband. "

"Oh , I am talented." said Magnus content.

'Otherwise how do you think that I fell in love with you ?" asked Alec pouring water on Max's naked body.

Max giggled his lungs out.

Magnus kept his phone and came to help his shadowhunter out.

He started bathing little Rafe.

This time Rafe started splashing water on Magnus. "Oh you are not less naughtier than your Soudara..."

"He is also taking up on you..." said Alec not looking up at his husband.

Magnus looked at Alec and said " You actually called me naughty indirectly, twice."

Alec chuckled.

He looked at Magnus and said " You are naughty , my dear warlock husband...."

Magnus said "You are making me excited to be more naughty..." and he winked his eyes.

Alec widened his eyes . His face turned red and he started blushing furiously.

Magnus started to laugh at his shadowhunter .

"We are bathing our kids , Magnus.." reprimanded Alec.

"Yes , I was naughty so they are here , ain't it ?" asked Magnus.

This time Alec was completely red.

He glowered at Magnus and gestured at the kids with his big , beautiful eyes.

Magnus smiled.

This time Magnus blinked his eyes reassuringly at his shadowhunter.

Alec gave a smile.

Alec wrapped Max in towel .

Magnus wrapped his second one in towel too.

Alec was drying Max's hair.
Magnus dried Rafe and started to put on his diaper .