Chapter 20 Black Magic Pt 10

Magnus , Max and Alec were surprised to see the scene in front of them . There were blood everywhere. There was an altar . A grotesque statue was standing in front of the altar. It seemed as if the place was used for some kind of ritual . The condition of the place was saying that there was some long process of dangerous black magical ritual.

Alec clutched Rafe . Something was not seeming good in the place.

Max clutched Magnus and snuggled more into Magnus' body.Magnus kissed Max and said " Don't worry Sweetie, you are a brave boy and the Great Demon, you are powerful than most of the people over here. "

Jace entered the place with a special team of five Clave members . Clary entered the place and asked " Where is my baby ? "

Jace looked at Clary and he blinked his eyes reassuringly. 

Alec looked around and said " I can feel little Luci . The uneasiness which I used to feel in presence of Luci is here.."

Clary and Jace looked around.

"But he is not here " said both the parents together .

Alec looked around alert and said " I can feel him ....a feeling very strong ..."

"Dadddddaaddddaaa..." uttered Rafe in his shrill baby voice.

Alec looked at Rafe .

Rafe was looking at something with his baby eyes fixed at the ceiling. His body was glowing more with his angelic glow.

Alec looked at the direction at which Rafe was looking.

"Huh..." gasped Alec.

"Magnus ,..Magnus ...look up ..." said Alec in fear stricken voice.

Magnus immediately looked up .

Max followed his father.

"Oh god..." gasped Magnus.

There was a floating body of Ragnor in the air. Little Luci was floating along with Ragnor.

"Ragnor ..." said Magnus.

He was surprised to see a frozen body of Ragnor.

"Oh ,LUCI.." shouted Clary .

Clary was too scared and possessive to see her baby boy like this .

"How to bring them down..." asked Alec.

"They are being spelled . The magical spell needs to be broken to bring them down. " said Magnus. 

Alec looked at Magnus seeking help.

Magnus blinked reassuringly . He propped his magic up in his hands. Soon he applied his magic towards the ceiling.

It broke the spell partially .

"I need some more magic..." said Magnus while applying his full magic.

"You have the Great demon in your arms , Magnus " said Jace sarcastically.

Magnus looked at Jace and said " He is your nephew..."

Jace rolled his eyes at Magnus. 

"Yes , now try to save your nephew too..." said Jace pleading .

Magnus smiled and said " Don't worry..."

'Max , Sweetie , please help Papa with your magic.." said Magnus.

Max glowed and generated his magic . He then  hugged his papa tight. Magnus started to feel his son's tremendous raw magic. Alec was looking at Max worriedly. He was just two and was helping his Papa out in such a  complicated mission.

Magnus gradually was breaking the spell around Ragnor and Luci. They were gradually moving down .

Alec looked at Magnus . He was clearly exhausting. Slowly he was losing his energy too. Alec was getting worried .

He came close to his husband.  Alec was looking possesively at his husband.

"Magnus , are you alright ...?" asked Alec worried.

Magnus was applying his magic. Luci came down. Jace leaped up to catch Luci. Luci landed safely in his father's lap.

Ragnor was descending gradually .

Catarina who was at the back of the group came forward . She looked at Ragnor. Ragnor's body was frozen.

Ragnor descended safely on the floor near the altar.

Catarina ran to check Ragnor.

Alec looked at Magnus.

Magnus' eyes were threatening to close.

"Magnus...." gasped Alec.