Papa and Rafe-10

"Alexander,give Max to me..you need to relax..." said Magnus as they were moving through the debris of the area of the mishap .
The rammed down building was there as a witness to what could have happened if Magnus and Rafe were not prompt in their reflexes.

"He will not leave me, Magnus, you know him more than me.." said Alec caressing Max's head . Max was on Alec's arms . He was clinging on his Dada's shoulders and was in no mood to change places. The mishap had sad impact on the little one too. He got scared about his Dada. He did not want to leave his Dad even for a minute.

Magnus looked at Max sadly. He caressed Max's head on Alec's shoulder and said " Yah, he got traumatised too..it will take some time for him to accept things back.."

Alec nodded in agreement.

"Bubba.." said Rafe from his baby carrier that was hanging in front of Magnus.

Alec looked at Rafe lovingly and then said to Max "Maxie, your baby brother is calling you, sweetie...respond to him"

Max squirmed a little and then looked at Rafe and said " Rafe?"

"Bubba..boo..bo...bu.." said Rafe.

Max looked at Rafe and said " Max okee...no worry..Rafe.."

"Buba..booo..bo.." said Rafe.

Max listened to Rafe and nodded. Then he looked at Alec and said at the cusp of crying" Dadda, you die to sshave (save) Max?"

Alec's eyes widened at the little one's words.

Magnus got shocked too.

Alec looked at Max and said " Oh my baby...you are not responsible for what has happened , sweetheart....Dada did that what he felt right to do He felt right to guard Max with his life..so you are not responsible for all this.."

And Alec held his Max close to his chest.

Magnus joined in with Alec and said "Yes, baby, you are not responsible for all this.."

Rafe smiled at Max lovingly from his baby carrier.

Magnus looked at Rafe on his arms and asked "What did you say to your Buba, little love.."

"Pappa...Daddaa..." uttered Rafe.

Alec gave a big kiss to his two year old and soothed his traumatised nerves.

Max basked in his Dada's loving warmth.

After some time Max looked at Rafe and said " Thak you, Rafe"

Rafe smiled again.

Alec looked at the two pieces of his heart and asked to Max " What did your baby brother say to you , Max, sweetie"

Max swirled his little arms around his Dada's neck and said " Rafe told Max to tell all thing that Max has in his hearty-hearty to Dada and Papa"

Alec and Magnus listened to their first born .

After a few seconds of pause

Alec looked at Rafe lovingly and bent to kiss his little cheeks and said " Oh, my baby , you are a little angel and you love your Buba so much.."

Alec gave a chain of kisses to Rafe's cheeks.

Rafe giggled with his father's loving touches.

Magnus smiled and was waiting for his turn to show his love to his loving angel.

Alec moved up and looked at Magnus lovingly.

He whispered " Oh, he is a little savior like you, always giving good advices to his loved ones."

"Actually, he is an angel soul like his Dada, always saving his loved ones with everything in his power."said Magnus looking at Alec.

Alec looked at Magnus with all the love he could muster. The couple stole a moment. Magnus took hold of the plum lips of Alec. Magnus slowly savoured Alec's lips.

Alec welcomed the moment and enjoyed it equally.

Their little moment broke with Rafe's and Max's high five.

Alec and Magnus looked at their little pieces of heart and who were enjoying in their own world with each other from their parent's arms.

Magnus smiled and planted a big sweet kiss on baby Rafael's head.

//to be continued.....//