Papa And Rafe 5

"He asks more often of Alec and Max. It's like he would enquire at least two to three times in a day about when he will be taken to his Unci Alle and Max." elaborated Jace.

Magnus listened to Jace in silence .

"What do you think. Is the demand of visiting Alec and Max is just a child's urge to meet his uncle and cousin brother or is this Asmodeus' plot to come close to Alec and Max to fulfill his vested interest. " asked Magnus.

Jace looked at Magnus thoughtfully for few seconds and then replied " Well that is the thing where I am confused. I don't know whether it is little Luci's innocent demand to play with his cousin and uncle or whether is it Asmodeus. "

Magnus nodded his head thoughtfully.

"Let Alec come , we need to discuss on this and then we can plan on what to do next. If this is Luci's changing mind that he is gradually liking Alec and Max, then we should not discourage him. Rather we should encourage him in this situation. " said Magnus.

"But, Magnus, think of the otherway round. If it is not a little child's demand. If it is Asmodeus who is asking of all these then what will we do? " asked Jace.

Magnus looked at Jace in deep thought.

"I don' t want my Parabati and my nephew to get harmed in any way." said Jace.

Magnus sighed. He said " Well , I would also not want my family to be harmed either. They are my life. But , Luci is also my family. Alec loved Luci just like his son.  He is like my son too. So I should be understanding to Luci as well. "

Jace tried to smile at Magnus.

Magnus looked at Jace and asked " What is it , you wanted to say something ? "

"You know what , I never said this to you or Alec , but I was always sceptical about Alec marrying you. Deep down somewhere in my heart , I always believed that you had taken Alec for a ride and when you will be done with Alec , you will leave him . I would dread over this anticipation that what will Alec do when he would be left by you because I can feel that Alec is deeply and madly in love with you.

But now I realise that how wrong I was in judging you. Alec would not have asked for anyone else to marry than you. Now I understand that why Alec is so madly and deeply in love with you, why is he ready to take up any pain for you...I understand that now."

Jace finished and looked at Magnus.

Magnus listened to Jace in a trance. Then he tried to smile too.

"I like that I am at last been able to win your trust . " said Magnus.

Jace smiled.

He looked at Magnus and said " Magnus , Alec has become immortal , he will always be by your side. Can you please promise me that you will always take care of him and keep on loving him the way you are doing now.."

Magnus looked at Jace and said " Well , I will die the moment I will stop loving him.."

Jace smiled wide at Magnus.

Magnus smiled back at Jace .

"I don't know for some reasons , I am feeling that Alec is very happy...you can call him to check what is the matter" said Jace winking at Magnus.

Magnus gave a mischievious smile and said " Hmm...then I need to find out what is going on."

//to be continued //