Papa and Rafe 6

Magnus rang his shadowhunter. Jace smiled and went near the stroller on which his little nephew was sleeping comfortably. Jace looked at Rafe and smiled in his mind.

"Yah , Magnus , is everything alright dear ? " asked Alec from the opposite end.

"Yes , Love , everything is alright here...you tell me why are you so happy ? " asked Magnus .

"Well my dear husband , as much as I want to believe that you actually feel what I feel , yet how do you know exactly that now I am happy ? " asked Alec amusingly.

Jace looked at Magnus and chuckled as Magnus got caught.

Magnus said " Well I feel exactly what you feel shadowhunter ..."

Alec said " That I know , Husband but why am I getting this feeling that Jace is somewhere present near you and he had told you that I am happy at the moment ..."

Magnus sighed .

Jace laughed heartily.

Alec laughed from the other side of the phone.

"Hmm...how do you know..?" asked Magnus, whose prank did not work on his loving shadowhunter.

"It's only that ,  Jace is my parabati and he could feel me exactly at the same moment .." said Alec.

Magnus smiled and said " Yes , your beloved Parabati is here."

Alec chuckled. " You got caught High warlock.."

Magnus chuckled too.

"So , tell me then why are you happy..? " asked Magnus directly.

"Hmm...it's only that I am enjoying a little moment between me and your son . " said Alec smiling and looking at his lap that was occupied by Max.

Magnus asked " And what my little Maxie doing ? "

"Well right now he is royally sitting on my lap with ice cream all over his face. He is grinning from ear to ear naughtily at me as I am describing him to you.." said Alec looking at his son and squishing Max's cheeks simultaneoualy.

Magnus chuckled and said " So you went to the ice cream parlor ? "

Alec said " Yes , we came here. Your son was demanding to have two scooph of Vanila ice cream, and I could not resist myself from fufilling his wishes as usual. "

Magnus smiled and said " I know Love, even I could not resist myself from fulfilling his little wishes. "

Alec smiled. He took a tissue from the table and cleaned Max's face . Max giggled happily.

Magnus heard the giggling sound on phone and he chuckled along with Max.

Alec smiled listening to his warlock who was equally enjoying Max's antics by hearing his reactions.

Alec asked " And what my other heart is doing ? "

Magnus said " Well he is sleeping peacefully right now. "

"Oh , did he annoyed you a lot..." asked Alec .

"Oh , love , he is my little piece of heart , how can he annoy me? He is  such an angel. Rather he was feeling sad as he won't able to play with his Buba. "

"Oh , I did not think that Rafe would feel lonely without Max by his side." Said Alec a little guilty.

"Yes , but don't worry . He is  with his Papa and now with his loving Uncle, we could entertain him till his Buba returns to play with him. We promise you that he will not miss his Buba till he is back ..." said Magnus reassuring his shadowhunter.

Alec nodded and said " Thank you , Magnus. "

Magnus was about to tell the love of his life that he was not allowed to thank him for what all he was doing for the family.

But suddenly there was a loud bang on the other side of the phone and Magnus was startled with the sound . The sound was so loud that even Jace could hear it from Magnus' phone.

It took two seconds for Magnus to gain his composure back....

"Love ...Love...what happened ...? Are you okay...Love...is my Max okay ?...Love...? " asked Magnus hysterically.

There was no sound heard from the opposite side except shouting and a sudden commotion.

//to be continued //