Papa and Rafe 2

Check out my Blog where I post many different ghost , horror , paranormal stories.

https://readersappetite.blogspot.com/?m=1

____________________________________________________________________

Max and Alec came out of the portal some distance away from Maryse's house. Reason being that Max wanted to have Icjj Cleam before going to his Granma's place.

"Dada , plij , two banila shcupsh( scoops) " requested Max in his sweet baby voice.

"No, sweetie , not two. You will get only one scoop. It's not good for you teeth . Also you will get tummy ache. " said Alec to his baby boy.

Max looked at Alec with his most powerful weapon-his puppy eyes.

Alec resisted to look at those eyes but soon he melted . The great Alexander Lightwood Bane , the soon to be Consul of the Clave was helpless before the pair of those eyes in the world.

"Oh God , Don't look at me like that . Well then, you can have two scoops ...okay . But no ice cream for next one week. Also you will not ask Papa for the same. " said Alec trying to be strict.

Max smiled a little and said " Okee. " He knew his way out. He knew that his Papa would never say a 'no' to him if he asked for something. But he was a good boy who would not take unnecessary advantage of his parent's unconditional love towards him . He vowed to resist to have another ice cream this week. Hopefully he would be able to resist too.

Alec smiled at Max.

"Now , hold my hands. We will go to your favourite ice cream parlour. " said Alec to little Max.

Max nodded his head in an 'yes' vigorously. He then lifted his hands up and held Alec's hands.

Max walked along with his Dada. Alec who used to take long strides had trained himself rigorously to walk slow for his little piece of his  heart. Parenthood changed a lot in him . He was kind before but now he learnt to be more compassionate and caring and find happiness in his children's happiness.

Max was walking smartly holding his Dada's hands. When he held his Dada's hands he was the happiest baby in this world. The same happens when he held his Papa's hands.  These two people make up Max's world. He loves them more than anything. And also the new member was the new baby brother to Max. He felt like to care for him. Sometimes he is possessive for the little one too. Sometimes he was a little angry on the little drooly kid, still he loves the little one. 

"Watch out ,Sweetie , there are stairs ahead..." Alec warned his two year old.

Max carefully toddled over the steps. Alec was looking at Max like a mother hen. Any slip he would turn onto the possessive protective parental mode.

But Max was smart and careful and he made up onto the stairs successfully.

"Yeh..." said Max excitedly.

Alec chuckled .

"Oh , you are too cute to handle..." said Alec.

"Welcome , Master Max..." greeted the Store Manager.

Max waved his hands at the store manager.

"Welcome , Mr Lightwood-Bane  , what will you have today or rather what will our little Master Max have today ? " asked the jovial store manager.

Alec smiled and nodded his head and greeted the store manager.

"Max hav two scoopsh of banila iccj cleam.." ordered Max.

"Oh , sure Sir , in a few minutes , right on your table." said the store manager jovially.

"We are sitting on the table near the glass wall..his favourite place , you know it.... " said Alec to the store manager.

The store manager smiled and asked " Yes , I know. And what for you , Sir ? "

"Whatever he is taking..." said Alec looking at Max.

"But , what about your favourite chocolate and vanila duo ? " asked  the store manager to Alec.

Alec looked at the store manager and then at Max and said " No , I will be more happy with whatever he is having ..."

The store manager looked at Alec and smiled.  " I understand, Sir . Being a parent is hard but it has it's own beauty ..." said he.

Alec smiled and nodded.

"Come Dada  ...come..to the window sheat (seat) " said Max.

Alec looked at Max and said " Coming Sweetheart , don't be impatient. "

Max ran and sat on his favourite seat. It was near the glass wall. From the wall one could see the beautiful landscape of Idris. Uncle Jace had given enough picture books to nephew Max to make Max fall in love with Idris like his uncle. Max was truely in love with Idris.  Alec was silently looking at Max , his first little love , the one who made him a parent, a miracle, a boon that came out of a so called Curse. Alec still remembers Max's little movements inside his womb. With  Magnus he fell in love on the first sight but with Max and Rafe he fell in love even without having them in the line of sight. He could only feel them and he was madly and deeply in love with them as he is with Magnus.

"Here is your two vanila scoops , Master Max and this one is for your loving Dada..." said the store manager and himself served the ice creams to Alec and Max.

"Thak you..." said Max to the store manger.

"You are most welcome , Master Max.." said the store manger smiling.

//to be continued....//