Chapter 22: The Black Magic Pt13

"Well I can recognise only two persons Catarina and Magnus over here and the rest of the people are strangers to me. And why that kid has eyes exactly like Magnus ? Also why that little toothless one look like Magnus too ? " asked Ragnor who woke up from sleep of over 15 years. He pointed at Max on Magnus' arms and Rafe on Catarina's arms.

Alec and Magnus came out of their brief emotional family moment and looked at the source of the sound.

All the people present there snapped their eyes up at the sound .

Catarina saw Ragnor . And Magnus looked at Ragnor too.

Alec pulled little Max on his waist . He knew that  Magnus would be overwhelmed by seeing Ragnor after so many years. Alec was eager  to see the reaction of the two friends.

"Ragnor..." said Magnus and sprinted to Ragnor.

Ragnor grinned and opened his arms. He was overwhelmed  on his part too to see his friend. Before Magnus could get into Ragnor's embrace , Catarina went into his embrace .

"Oh , you green Idiot , you stupid , you were sleeeping for so many years and we all were thinking that you were dead. I cried for almost two month every night thinking about you ..." said Catarina under all breath.

Alec , Jace , Clary all smiled at the scene in front. Rafe was playing gleefully in arms of his Uncle Jace. Little Luci was wide awake . He was being comforted by his loving mother .

Max was on Alec's waist. Alec kissed Max many times in between watching his husband with his best friend. 

Ragnor smiled and caressed his best friend's back . He said " I was under deep Black magical spell , Cat. "

Magnus was looking intensely at Ragnor. Catarina moved out of Ragnor's embrace. Ragnor opened his arms for his other friend Magnus. Magnus smiled and went straight in his friend's embrace.

They hugged each other tightly.

"Oh God , I never thought that I would see a day like this where you will stand all alive in front of me " said Magnus in Ragnor's embrace.  Ragnor said " I was appied Black Magic. As much as I know , Lilith is behind all this..."

"But I saw you die in this house.." said Magnus.

"Well , that might have been an illusion created by Lilith just to make you all understand that  I was dead. " said Ragnor coming out of Magnus' embrace.

"We all missed you Ragnor.." said Magnus holding Ragnor.

Ragnor nodded his head and said " Well , now I am alive again and I am glad that you found me memorable enough to remember through out these days."

"Unci Lagno..." said a sound from back.

Ragnour looked at the source of the sound. The sound was from little Max from Alec's waist .

Ragnor looked at Max . He then looked at little Rafe who was smiling looking at him from  Jace's arms.

'Well Magnus , you seriously have to tell me why these two kids look exactly like you..." asked Ragnor puzzled.

Magnus looked at Ragnor and smiled. He looked at his shadowhunter . Alec looked at Magnus and blinked his eyes to give him assurance.