Chapter 21: Black Magic Pt 11

"Magnus ..." gasped Alec. He held Magnus in his arms being careful about Rafe at the same time.

"Max , sweetie , can you fly.." said Alec worried.

Max who was hugging Magnus tightly did not respond to Alec at all.

Alec was looking at half of his family worried. His heart lurched inside his ribs.

Alec quickly took Max in one of his hands and he gradually made an unconscious Magnus to lay on the ground.

He looked at his hands. Little Max was unconscious as well .

"Oh God..." said Alec.

"Magnus , Max ...wake up..please.." said Alec looking at Magnus and Max one after the other.

Alec was worried beyond words. His hands and feet were shaking.

Tear drops came out involuntarily in his eyes. An unknown fear engulfed his mind and body completely. He did not know what to do...

"Help ...please...someone..." came out the words involuntarily out of his mouth.

Catarina looked at Alec . The grief stricken voice of Alec was enough to draw the attention of Catarina and Jace.

She gasped as Alec was holding Magnus' hands and Max on his one arm and rubbing them frantically one after the other.

"Wake up , Sweetie , for God sake..." said Alec caressing Max's head.

"Magnus , wake up..." said Alec.

"Let me see..." said Catarina.

"Magnus...Magnus..." said Catarina.

She applied her magic and checked him .

Alec was looking at Max in his arms . Jace gave little Lucifer to his mother and came  to help his Parabati.

"What happened buddy ? " asked Jace.

"They are not responding..." said Alec pointing to Magnus and then to Max.

Jace clutched Alec's shoulders and said " Nothing would happen to them ..."

"What do I do..." asked Alec shaking Magnus and then he kissed Max .

"He actually soaked the black magic that was freezing Luci and Ragnor...Max also helped and so both of them drained their power to the last drop. " said Catarina explaining the situation.

"Take the last drop of my power  and bring them back to life...please for God sake..." said Alec panicking.

"They are not dead Alec. They are just out of their powers....They have tremendous magical power. Only your power will not be enough to rejuvenate them..." said Catarina..

"Then use mine..." said Jace .

"And mine " said Clary rocking little Luci in her arms .

"No , we need powerful angelic power for rejuvenating both of them ..." said Catarina.

"Powerful angelic power..." said Alec.

Catarina nodded her head looking at Alec.

"Where will we find  such a powerful angelic  power..." asked Alec worried.

Breaking everyone's concern , a sound came

"Pappappapppapapp....."