Chapter 4 : Impatient.

Alec was looking lovingly at his newborn in his hands. Max was sitting just beside Alec leaning on his Dada . He was also looking at Rafe supporting his chubby cheeks on his two plum hands.

Rafe was in deep sleep after remaining awake for almost two hours. Though he was an angelic-warlock yet his little new-born body had limitations.

"Dadda.." said Max.

"Yes , Sweatheart..." said Alec in a whisper.

Max understood that he should also start talking in whispers.

"Rafe ijj sho good.." said Max.

Alec smiled at his firstborn and planted a kiss on Max's little round head .

Max giggled.

"Yes , baby , he is as good as you..." said Alec to his first baby boy.

"Dadda....??" asked Max again.

"Yes , my heart..." said Alec.

"Dadda lub Rafe more...?" asked Max looking a little sad at Alec.

Alec was shocked for a moment by Max's question.

He looked at the innocent face of his first born. He kept little Rafe on the crib. Alec then pulled Max in his arms and cuddled him.

"Sweetie, ...close one of your eyes and try to see Dada..." instructed Alec.

Max was an obidient child and he did exactly what his Dada told him .

Max put one of his little palm on one of his eyes and looked at Alec.

"Can you see Dada well ?" asked Alec again.

Max nodded his little head in a no.

Alec then instructed him to close the other eye and try to see Dada.

Max did the same and tried to see Alec again.

Then he said " Dadda , Max cnnnaot see Dadda. Max need two eyejj to shhee Dadda good..."

Alec smiled at Max and said " Exactly, Sweetie. Dada too needs his two little pieces of heart -Max and Rafe to breath .  I love both of  you sweethearts more than anything in this world. I can't live without you both. I need both of you and Papa for me  to survive. I love you two  equally..."

Alec cuddled Max more.

Max smiled and cuddled his Dada back.

Max closed his eyes and basked in his Dada's embrace. Alec started humming Max's favourite lullaby and patted lightly and lovingly on Max's back.

Alec swung with Max slowly.

Max silently passed into deep sleep clutching his Dada tight .

Alec smiled and kissed Max's little head and little cheeks.

He made Max to sleep on his crib in the nursery.

Alec placed a kiss on Rafe's head too. He removed his shirt and covered Rafe with it, so that Rafe could sleep thinking that he was in his Dada's embrace and could get his Dada's smell to be comfortable and sleep secured. Rafe snuggled more into the shirt. Alec smiled and  silently moved out of the room .

______________________________________

Alec went to the kitchen where Magnus was busy doing something.

Alec came from back and cuddled Magnus. Magnus smiled with the familiar touch and leaned on Alec.

"Are our pieces of heart asleep ?" asked Magnus in Alec's embrace.