Chapter 32 : The Party 5

"How dare you think of touching my Babe ? " asked Alec in his grave voice. So far he was trying to control himself but now he was losing it.

Magnus propped his magic in his hand.

Dusk looked at Magnus and said " I can't believe that you are propping your magic against me because of these untrustworthy shadowhunters.

"Dusk, I hope you are not out of your mind or drunk ....you don't even know what are you talking.." said Lorenzo defending Magnus and Alec.

Dusk looked at Lorenzo and asked " So , this shadowhunter has manipulated not only Magnus but also you too , the High Warlork of Paris. "

Lorenzo said " Dusk, I would highly suggest you to keep your voice low. You are in the Inquisitor's house and also the High Warlock of Alicante is the other host too. "

"Oh , the inquisitor or not , he is a shadowhunter and I hate them..." said Dusk clenching his teeth.

"Oh ....Dusk , you are playing with fire , I would request you, not to do that..." said Lorenzo to Dusk.

"Is everythinh alright ? What was the commotion all about..? " asked  Catarina with little Rafe in her arms, who was about to sleep after his night feed which Catarina made sure to give him on time.

"Well , Miss Catarina , I would say that one of our downworlder friend has lost his mind and needs your special skill and medical attention. " said Lorenzo.

Catarina made Rafe comfortable on her shoulders as he was about to sleep.

Catarina looked at Lorenzo and asked " As in , what exactly did Mr . Dusk do? "

"Well , first of all , he said that he hates all the shadowhunters  , secondly he said that he hates our Alec , also he said that our Alec is manipulative and he is using our Magnus . After few days he would leave our Magnus all alone. Also he wanted to save our Magnus from Alec. He also wants to save our little Max from Alec..." said Lorenzo to Catarina.

Catarina looked at Lorenzo for some time and then she bursted out laughing.

"Oh god , was that a joke . If it were, then it was really worth listening. Dusk is saving Magnus and kids from Alec. .." said Catarina and laughed  " Ha...Ha...Ha...."

So laughed all the downworlders  present in the party.

"Oh my god...we never heard such good joke for many days..." said Catarina.

Max said " Dada Save Max , not save Max from Dada..."

The guests laughed more.

Dusk was gradually getting embarassed.

Magnus joined in the laughter.

Dusk shook his head.

"Seems he has manipulated everyone over here..." said Dusk to himself.

"Manipulation ?? What Manipulation you are talking about?? This man has taken immense pain for Magnus. This man has gone beyond limits for Magnus. " said Lorenzo.

Dusk pulled his head up and was about to anticipate something.