Chapter33 : The Party 6

"This man sacrificed a lot for Magnus and you are thinking of saving our Magnus from him ? " asked Lorenzo.

Dusk looked at Lorenzo and said 'The shadowhunters do the same.They sacrifice first just to create the illusion that they love you and then when the time comes they would throw you out like an used pen. "

Lorenzo raised his brows up and said " Well I can smell that you have had a bad experience with the shadowhunters. But I want to assure you and not only me every single member of the downworld who is present here would tell you that if you thought about Alec in that way then you are doing a mistake. You need to know that Alec is different and if you truely wanted good for Magnus then he is really happy with this shadowhunter. Let him be happy. "

Dusk looked at Alec and said " Shadowhunters can never be trusted. Ask this man , will he love Magnus the same if Magnus lost his magic ? "

"No ...Dada lub Max , Dada lub Rafe and Dada lub Pappa. Max lub Dada and Papa..Rafe lub Dada and papa...alwayjjj" said little Max from Alec's arms.

Alec looked at his little piece of heart and planted a loving kiss on his little advocate.

The guests awed at Max's lovely words . Magnus smiled at his first born and said " Yah , that's like my boy ...."

Max giggled.

So laughled the guests .

Alec chuckled too.

Dusk looked at Alec and said " You seemed to have hypnotised everyone over here with your charm. But you could not do that on me...I know all your race. You are all the same. You will show bad days to Magnus which Magnus is not understanding now. I am thinking about these little babes. They will not be able to take treacherous blow which this shadowhunters is going to give one day."

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.." shouted Magnus.

"I was tolerating you for the last one hour thinking that you are victim of some past bad experience but you are literally insulting my husband now which I do not tolerate at all.....I must tell you again that you are in his house. He is your host. Since I belong to him along with my two kids , so in true sense he is the host of this party. So I would politely request you one last time to be humble and follow the civilised principles of being the guest of the future Consul and the present inquisitor of the Clave. You should find yourself honoured being the guest of the Man himself. " said Magnus and clutched Alec's hands.

Alec smiled and mouthed an I luv you to Magnus clutching his hands tight around Magnus.

Magnus smiled back at his husband.

Dusk gritted his teeth tight and looked enviously at Magnus and Alec.

Max looked at Dusk and his body started to glow with his tremendous raw magic.