Chapter 16 : Black Magic Pt 6

"Ragnor ...???" asked Alec.

"But he is dead " said Clary.

"We all saw him die.." said Clary again.

"Yes , but I can feel his strong magic. " said Magnus.

"He is right ...even I could feel so.." said Catarina.

Alec looked at Magnus.

"He is alive , Love..he is alive..." said Magnus.

Alec smiled and side hugged Magnus .

"I know how much he means to you..." said Alec.

Magnus smiled and said "You are right, Love.."

Magnus leaned on Alec.

Catarina said " But the mystery is still not solved where is little Luci, and how will we find him..."

Alec nodded his head thoughtfully. He then said " Magnus , dear , do you have anything of Ragnor with you ? "

Magnus looked at Alec confused.

"Like , if we could track Ragnor instead of the kidnappers, I think our purpose would be solved. " said Alec.

Jace and Clary looked at Alec .

"You are right , buddy. If Magnus is feeling Ragnor everytime he is tracking the kidnappers. Then somehow , Ragnor is connected with the kidnapping..." said Jace.

Clary and Catarina nodded their heads.

"I think I have something of Ragnor with me. He is a very special friend, you see..." said Magnus thoughfully leaning on Alec.

A stray tear drop came out of Magnus'eyes.

"Hey , if it is difficult for you , Magnus , Then you don't have to..we will find another way to reach little Luci " said Alec holding Magnus in his embrace.

"No , Love , for our little Luci , it's very important. We must head to our house for Ragnor's token that is saved in my library..." said Magnus wiping his eyes.

Alec kissed Magnus' forehead.  He said " Don't stress yourself Magnus , you must be happy as there is hope that Ragnor might be alive.."

Magnus nodded at his shadowhunter and smiled.

Magnus and Alec stood up from the bed. So did Jace and Clary.

Alec was about to take Max in his arms.

Magnus said " Love, I must tell you , you should take Rafe this time..."

Alec looked at Magnus and said " So what , you take Rafe or I take Rafe , it's the same thing..."

Magnus smiled and said ' Actually Love , it might be a great deal for little Rafe . He is very small now and he wanted to be more with his birthgiver . Also , both our children must get both of our love equally. They should not feel that Dada loves Max more or Papa loves Rafe more.."

Alec understood and nodded his head.

"You are right , Magnus..." said Alec.

Alec immediately gave Max to Magnus.

He took Rafe lovingly in his arms . Rafe snuggled into Alec's body , involutarily recognizing the warmth of Alec's body.

Alec smiled and placed a loving kiss on Rafe's little forehead. 

Rafe smiled in his sleep.

Alec smiled at Rafe.

Soon Catarina made a portal for everyone to the Lightwood-Bane Mansion. Within seconds , Magnus-Alec and their kids. Jace-Clary with their daughter were in the Lightwood -Bane Mansion.

Magnus went in the Library to bring Ragnor's token for the tracking.