Papa and Rafe 3

Max looked at the large scoops of vanila in the ice cream cup in front of his eyes. The strawberry stick was picking out of it. Alec took his ice cream and held the spoon in his hands. He looked at Max to see whether Max would be able help himself with the ice cream or he had to help Max with the same.

Max tried to take the big spoon in his little hands and placed it on the ice cream in his messy way.

Alec smiled . He knew that he would need to help his baby in eating the ice cream. Alec cupped his chin in his two palms and was watching Max's antics and enjoying the same.

Max took a little of the ice cream in the big spoon and tried to move that towards his little mouth . Some of the ice cream from the morsel went inside that little cute mouth , rest of the ice cream found it's  way on the Great Demon's chubby cheeks.

Alec who was holding his smile so far could not control and chuckled in his mind at his boy's cute antics.

"Will you mind if Dada offers you to sit on his lap while he will feed you your favourite ice cream ?" asked Alec to his little piece of heart.

Max looked at Alec . He then looked at the big scoops of ice cream and then the big spoon . Soon he realised that there is substance in his Dada's offering.

So he did not wait more. He climbed down from his seat. He half ran towards Dada on his opposite seat and climbed on to his Dada's lap. Alec smiled and opened his lap to accomodate his little piece of heart .

Max sat royally and rightfully on his Dada's lap and said " Dada , help Max. "

Alec smiled and kissed his baby boy on his head and said " Yes , my little sweetheart . Dada will always help you in every step of your life. How small or how big the work is. "

Alec placed a loving kiss on Max's cheeks. Then he took the spoon and took the ice cream and held it in front of Max's mouth. Max took ice cream from his Dada's hands sitting on his Dada's lap. The ice cream tasted sweeter to little Max " Yummmmmm" said Max.

Alec smiled at his little piece of heart.

__________________________________

"Granma told Dada to take you to her as well. But since you are so small , so Dada thought of taking just Buba to Granma " said Magnus to Rafe who was sitting on a picnic mat in the garden of the Lightwood -Bane Mansion . He was surrounded with all the toys he had. Chairman was rubbing his fur on Rafe 's body to draw Rafe 's attention towards himself.

"Gamma..." uttered Rafe.

"Yes , baby , your loving Granma. " said Magnus.

Magnus was sitting on the picnic mat. After a lot of brain storming , Magnus thought of spending the day with his little piece of heart by doing a picnic in the house backyard. Rafe also agreed to it by uttering "picpic". Needless to say Magnus was overwhelmed.

"You know , little love , you have another  Granny too. But she is a bad woman . She has tried to harm Dada and also kidnapped Buba when he was small. She will never understand the value of a family and will keep on hating us all. " said Magnus sighing.

"And then you have a terrible Grandfather. No he is not worthy enough to be called a grandfather. He is Asmodeus. He was Asmodeus to me and will be Asmodeus to you too. He can never be anybody's father ,forget about being a grandfather. But now he is no more. Dada and Buba killed him for the greater good. But he is now manifested again as your cousin Lucifer. " said Magnus.

Rafe was listening to Magnus and he said " Luchhi...."

Magnus caressed Rafe's little back. 

"But you don't have to worry. You have a loving Granda, your Dada's Dad. He loves you a lot. He will always keep on loving you.." said Magnus placing a kiss on Rafe's cheeks. Rafe giggled  and tried to kiss his Papa back.

"I didn't know that now you are busy in picnic with someone else in place of your husband.." came a sound and broke Magnus' little moment with his son.

//to be continued //