Chapter 34: The party Pt 7

Alec was holding Max in his arms. When suddenly he started feeling Max's body hot.

He looked at his little piece of heart and his eyes went wide.

"Maggnusssss...." said Alec.

Magnus looked at Alec alert.

Magnus saw that Alec was looking with fearsticken eyes at his arms, which was carrying their piece of heart.

Magnus' eyes went wide too.

Max was glowing red and he himself was shivering with his own tremendous magic .

"You really think that you will keep fooling these people in the party and they will not know about your truth. You are after all a filthy shadowhunter . You will be deceiver. You will deceive everyone around you one day . Magnus does not know this thing. He is blindly loving you. Your children will love you no matter what because they trust you . But they don't know.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Goodness........Maxie...." uttered Alec.

"Oh he is the Great demon..." said Magnus surprised .

Magnus and Alec looked at Dusk who was covering his mouth and lying on floor . He was in pain.

Magnus sighed and said "You asked for this Mr Dusk. Your tongue needed to be twisted and our little Maxie here could do the same with his tremendous magic. We never wanted this to happen with my guest . Inspite of our repeated requests you kept on insulting my husband and to be more specific the Great Demon's loving Dada. The Great Demon did the needful. "

Alec clutched Max tight and hugged him close to his chest.

"Calm down , Sweetie...calm down..." said Alec to his little piece of heart.

Max was coming back to normal after using his tremendous raw magic . He twisted Dusk's tongue which insulted his Dada. Alec was caressing Max's back and kissing him frequently to calm him down with his love. It was working, as Max was coming back to normal.

"Max lub Dadda. No one say bad to Dadda. Max bad to that Man."said Max hugging back Alec .

"I know Sweetie. You love me, Pappa and Rafe a lot. Just come back to normal. Be my little sweet Max again..." said Alec .

Max's body was not glowing anymore. He was not hot too. Alec breathed a relief. He felt anxious when Max used his tremendous raw magic.

Magnus looked at Alec and Max. He breathed a relief too seeing Max return to normal. He was also anxious to see Max using his tremendous raw magic.

Rafe looked at Max with sleepy eyes and said "Bu..Ba...Bu..Ba..."

Max looked at Rafe and smiled. He said " Rafe , Buba okeee...."

Rafe gave a toothless smile and clutched Catarina's shoulders. Catarina smiled and said to Rafe " Your Buba is okay , little Angel . Nothing to worry. "

Catarina started patting Rafe lightly to make Rafe sleep.

Magnus looked at Dusk on the floor . He said " Mr Dusk, whatever happened today, I must say that you asked for it . You came to my house. You insulted my husband. You insulted Great Demon's Dada. I was shackled . I could not do anything being your invitor. I could not do the thing which my son did to you. Your tongue needed to be twisted for pouring filthy words for my love . What my Maxie did was exactly what I was controlling myself to do. Hope you got your lesson, please leave now. And see a good warlock doctor who could help you out with your twisted tongue. Get lost from the party asap. "

Dusk stood up still covering his mouth. He looked at Magnus and then at Alec. He looked at little Max. Then he looked at everyone else at the party. The guests present gave a look to Dusk that clearly showed that Dusk was no more needed in the party.

Dusk shook his eyes and headed towards the door. Soon he was out .

The members in the party sighed a relief. Magnus huffed . He looked at Alec and said " I am so sorry for that nuissance. I should not have called that idiot to this party. I am ...I..I am...so..so...mmmmmm"

Magnus was in surpise as he felt two lips on his lips all of a sudden. But then he realised that his husband caught his lips which he knew very well was the gesture of forgiving him. Magnus smiled in between the kiss and said " Thank you..."

The party members caught this little lovely moment between the couple and joyfully clapped and genuinely felt happy for the them.