Chapter 19 : Black Magic pt 9

Magnus and Alec along with the team went to the house at the outskirts of Idris. It was Ragnor's house. Magnus knew that house very well.

Magnus stood in front of the house and said " Love , this is the place which came into my tracking..."

Alec looked at Magnus and nodded his head .

Alec looked at Jace and said " Jace , instruct the team to cordon the house. "

Jace nodded and gestured to his team to cordon the house .

The team distributed itself and the house was completely in the Clave's control then.

Alec then used his stele and increased his voice. He then shouted at the top of his voice . He announced " Whoever is inside the house , please stop all your illegal activities. You are all under the Clave's arrest ."

There was no sound from inside.

Alec looked at Magnus. Magnus gave a suggestive look to Alec.

"We need to barge into the house" said Alec to his team .

Magnus nodded at his husband. All the team members too looked at Magnus' husband . 

Max was awake and he was looking at everything that was happening around him . Magnus clutched his little piece of heart and whispered " Sweetie , soon I will introduce you to a very special Uncle of yours . Your Uncle will be happy and astonished at the same time when he will see you and your little angel brother. "

Max looked at Magnus and  said " Uncle ? "

Magnus smiled at those beautiful orbes and said "Yes,  baby , Uncle Ragnor , your lovely uncle. "

Max smiled and said " Unci Lagno"

Magnus chuckled and said " Yes , Unci Lagno..."

Alec smiled at his first son.

He looked at Rafe who was hanging from a scarf around his neck. Rafe woke up with all the commotions around him .

He looked up and he saw his loving Dada.

"Dadadadadadddddaaa...." uttered Rafe .

Alec looked at Rafe and he smiled .

He said " We have come on a mission , Shweetie...our first mission together..."

Rafe gave a toothless smile to Alec and he giggled with his little lungs out.  Rafe clutched Alec's shirt in his little fist.

Alec laughed at his little baby. He stole a moment and kissed his second one.

Magnus said" Oh , he is equally happy to meet his Uncle Ragnor. "

Alec nodded his head.

Alec looked forward. There was the door of the ancient house in front of him . It seemed as if none was inside the house.

"Jace , open the door.." ordered Alec as the Inquisitor of the Clave.

"Yes , Sir..." said Jace.

He drew the opening rune on the door and within seconds the door blasted with a boom .

There was some time as the smoke was clearing.

After some time , when every scene got cleared , Alec and Magnus looked inside the house. Max looked with his baby eyes too.

They all were surprised at what they saw...