Preface

This is a book containing a bunch of short stories, revolving around the life of two beautiful fictional characters -

■Alexander Gedion Lightwood Bane , an Angel,a fierce shadowhunter, the Inquisitor of Clave, who has earned the epithet of The Clave himself and

■Magnus Bane Lightwood , the High Warlock of Alicante, who happened to be an immortal , over centuries old warlock.

Alexander and Magnus Bane are married to each other. They are not just married to each other through a ceremony , rather they are married through their minds , souls , hearts and through every cell of their bodies . In fact they are one soul, two bodies.

These short stories would contain their daily life chores, fluffs, their sizzling gay romance, their fights, their angst and their strong pull towards each other that gives even the gravity itself a strong competition.

THIS BOOK is a SEQUEL TO MALEC ONE-SHOT 2 that can easily be found on the author's profile page.

There will be appearences and references to many characters which are not a part of original TMI series or the Shadowhunters TV show but a product of the writer's own imagination.

So , it would be better if the readers read the first book (prequel) and then read this sequel for better understanding.

The writer believes in spreading happiness. If by reading the stories the reader felt happy , it would be the writer's success at her work.

Also , it is requested to the readers to show their love and support through voting , commenting and sharing the stories.

Hope you will enjoy the stories that are on its way .