Chapter 25 : Black Magic pt 16

Ragnor put little Max down from his arms. Max ran to Alec with the bag of vanila candy bars. Alec chuckled. The first thing he did was to hand the bag over to his Dada.  Alec smiled and took hold of the bag. He pulled a bar and tore the wrapper for Max to enjoy .

Ragnor came near Magnus and looked at little Rafe.

"Do you want to take him ? " asked Magnus to his best friend. Ragnor nodded his head. Magnus smiled and carefully passed little Rafe to Ragnor. Ragnor lovingly took little Rafe in his arms .

"Oh my goodness , look at you , you are a little Magnus with your Dada's ocean blue eyes. " said Ragnor while he caressed Rafe's little chubby cheeks.

Rafe giggled and saw Ragnor with his baby eyes.

"It's my honour to take you in my arms, Divine Angel..." said Ragnor.

Little Rafe smiled at Ragnor.

"Dear Angel , I want to gift you something. " said Ragnor.

He snapped his fingers and his magic brought many soft toys for Rafe. He gave one to Rafe. Rafe clutched the toy in hand and giggled his little lungs out.

Alec smiled at his second born. Magnus was enjoying the brief loving moment that has formed between his son and his best friend.

Ragnor took Rafe and sat on the couch. Rafe was enjoying the loving warmth of his Uncle Ragnor. He was busy playing with the soft toy which his Uncle had given him .

"So , now tell us about your condition . Who froze you for so many years and why they took little Luci...?"asked Jace curiously.

Ragnor looked at Jace and said " Yes , Mr. Herondale , I was frozen by the Black Magical spell of Lilith. Lilith being the mother of Sebastian tried to save him . I knew about him and how Jocelyn could be brought out of her comatose state  . So to help Valentine and her son Sebastian , I was spelled to be frozen by Lilith.  But I did not know anything about little Lucifer . Why little Lucifer was kidnapped I have no idea." finished Ragnor.

Jace and Clary looked at each other. Little Lucifer was sleeping in his mother's safe and loving warmth.

"Probably , I know why Little Luci was kidnapped.." said Alec.

All the guests present looked at Alec curiously.

"I think ,  Lilith somehow knows about the secret of Little Luci and so she is chasing him . She kidnapped him and kept in frozen condition under Black magic so she could use him and his power whenever needed. " said Alec.

"Well , may be I have found some of the answer to my queries with your theory , Mr . Lightwood.." said Ragnor.

Alec looked at Ragnor and said " Well Ragnor , you can call me Alec..."

Ragnor smiled and said "Thank you , Alec. Well , if I am not wrong , probably I know the secret of little Luci that you are talking about.."

Alec and others looked curiously at Ragnor.