DI: 55

Two months later..

I opened the front door and locked up before walking to the room, pushing the door open I looked at the room and smiled. It felt good to be home after a long day at school. Speaking of school I was doing so good it's been a rough seventy-eight days but, I was able to get a total of six hundred and eight hours. I have five hundred and ninety two more hours left and ya girl will finally be done with school. You normally have to be in cosmetology school for a total of nine months or more but baby I'm pregnant.

Blowing a long and loud breath I pulled my shirt over my head and looked at my growing belly through the mirror. I'm three months and so far this has been an interesting experience. To see my body change was crazy and dumb exciting I couldn't be any happier. Walking to the bathroom I opened the door and looked at ice who was too busy on his phone to even notice me.

His surgery went well, better than expected actually, I was so happy. It was hard getting everything back to "normal" but it was worth it because he's here and I wouldn't have it any other way. He goes to therapy two days out of the week just to make sure he's doing okay and he has a cane. The cane was only temporary he doesn't need it anymore, he just likes it. He calls himself pimp daddy sometimes, which is ridiculous but hey if my baby like it I love it.

"You just gon look at a nigga, no love?" I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist, leaning on his back. Our routine consisted of us doing what we had to do so our child would be set then come home and relax.

"I missed you all day" I hummed and rested my chin against him as he looked in the mirror. He grabbed me and put me in front of him with me now leaning against the sink. "You missed me?" I smirked as he kissed my stomach. I gasped when he lifted me up and sat me on the sink, lifting my legs on his shoulders.

"You know I missed you" he pulled my tights down and kissed me on the lips.

"Bae be careful" I moaned as he came to my entrance and slid inside of me. Every time we have sex he try to go crazy like his ass didn't get shot and have surgery. I know that was awhile ago but I just wanted him to be safe. With our bodies touching he went in and out of me, driving me nuts.

"Open yo mouth" I did as told and sticked out my tongue as he spit in my mouth. Wiggling my tongue up and down I swallowed it and smiled when he moaned. That shit turned him on. He put his hand against the mirror, going faster making me moan loudly.

"Shitt" I cried out.

"You luh me?" He slammed into me. My lips parted and I breathed heavily, feeling every bit of him in my stomach. Hissing, he looked down and did something with his hips causing me to scream in pleasure. "Answer me" he began to give me slow and long strokes I watched as my juices came in contact with his stomach.

"Yes, I love you" my eyes went to the back of my head as my head swung back he grabbed my throat and continued to fuck me. "I love you"
__
We walked out of the store and got into his car I looked into the bags, excited. Someway, somehow we were able to hide the pregnancy from everybody I'm surprised no one noticed. We got baby onesies made for everyone and on the front of the onesies it says how their related to the baby. For instance, Cedric and La'Shays onesies will say "untie" and "uncle". I don't even think excited was the word at this point.

"Bae how you think they gon react" he licked his lips before smiling. If he keep on licking his lips like that I swear I will put his seat back and sit on his face.

"Shitt I think they gon be happy" he looked over at me with a certain glow in his eyes. Every time we talked about the baby he would get this look in his eyes it was everything I can't explain it. We pulled into his mothers yard, which is where everyone was meeting up and my nerves were beginning to build up. As we approached the door I smelled food making my stomach start to growl.

"Hii sissy" Shay said making me smile these past months brought us closer to each other I really considered her as my blood sister. I laughed at my mother and ice's mother in the kitchen cooking like their lives depended on it. My mom was doing fine she was very depressed after recovery but I think everyone being together made her feel better. It's so crazy because we all got closer, we were like a big family and I loved it. After I gave them a hug I walked into the kitchen trying to touch one of the pots.

"Move yo ass before my macaroni burn, move!" My momma said making me pout and suck my teeth. She acting like she don't let me taste test the food before everybody eat now she wanna act different I should cry to make her feel bad.

"Maaa tell mommy to let me get some just a lil bit" I said to ice's mom. I had two moms now y'all I can't make this up it's like we we're a big family.

"You know better Amora go sit and wait like everybody else we love you" she dismissed me.

"No y'all don't" I mumbled snatching a water bottle out the refrigerator and drinking it. I sat on ice's lap and picked Kylie up so she could sit on my lap.

"What's in them bags" Riah asked.

"A surprise for y'all"

"A surprise" they all said at the same time making me laugh. I nodded my head and looked back at ice who was already looking at me. That was confirmation for me to give it to them. Sitting Kylie down on the couch I grabbed the individual bags that had names on them and gave them to their rightful owner, lol.

I nervously watched as they opened the bags and pulled the onesies out. Snickering I looked at the confusion on Dwights face before realization settled in. He looked at ice and then back at me before a big smile came across his face. I fanned at my eyes when my mom gasped and hugged the onesie looking at us.

"Bitchhh I knew it" Tai said excitedly jumping up and down, squealing. She quieted down when my mama looked at her crazy. "I knew it" she repeated. Standing up I pulled the shirt that I was wearing closer to my skin so they could see the growing bump.

"How far along are you" Ice's dad asked.

"Three months" ice and I answered at the same time.

"So you were pregnant while ice was in the hospital" I nodded my head.

"Damn, sis I'm happy for you" Dwight stood up off the floor and gave me a hug. I smiled and wiped the tears that was leaving my eyes.

"I thought y'all was gon be mad or something"

"Hell nah if anything we happy as fuck I hope it's a girl so I can have a reason to beat a nigga ass" Jerrell said rubbing his hands together.

"Y'all curse in this house one more damn time and that's y'all ass everybody getting a whoopin" my mom gave me a hug and then went back into the kitchen to finish cooking. For the rest of the day we talked about the baby and when we were going to plan the baby shower.
___
Sooooo... y'all ready for a new year? 2020 was assed out.

Team boy💙 or Team girl 🎀?

I don't know when this book is ending so don't even askkk