DI: 6

comment
•vote

Sitting down on my chair in English class I dreaded the day that was ahead of me. Being that I was so close to being done with school, coming everyday made me extremely irritated. My teacher— Mr. Green made his way into class apologizing for being late. Honestly, I was happy he was late to be honest I wish he never even appeared.

I've always loved school but it was not exciting anymore. The only thing good that came out of high school was our Diploma's and the scholarships that only half of the school got each year if were being honest.

Looking at my phone that rested in between my legs I read the text that Kai sent me. He's so embarrassing. One minute he's laid up with Londyn all over social media being the "power couple" next minute he's texting me with things like this:

Stop playing wit me

Ima fuck you up

You never leaving me

Move on and imma kill you and him

The logic that some of these boys have nowadays kill me. And Kai was a prime example of stupidly that I wished I never even gave a conversation to. He actually cut his hair I guess Tai's statement got to him, Lol.

"Would you like to share what's funny, Ms. Sky?" Mr. Green spoke out loud making the whole class look at me. Growing even more irritated I made sure to buck my eyes at everyone that was staring.

"Fuck y'all looking at" I murmured. "Um no Mr. Green you can continue" swatting my hand his way he made a noise but continued to go about his day by teaching the class. Sighing, I look at the clock on my phone only a hour left; great.

Leaving out of the class I put my earphones in my ears just so no one could talk to me. A lot of people at this school were friendly and I hated making new friends. Keeping my circle small was the greatest thing I accomplished and I wanted it to stay that way.  My shoulder bounced back and I looked up to see what it was.

"You feeling bold?" Removing my earphones I put them in my bag and dropped it beside me.
After Londyn's little post about me she's been making her page about me ever since. If clout chasing was a person I would paint her face all over it.

"You putting your bag down you must be wanna do something" following after my lead she did the same as well as her friends. Laughing to myself I watched her tie up her hair, these hoes about to jump me. Tai and Riah were on the other side of the school so there was no way they would make it in time.

"Come on, hoe" putting up my set she came after me and latched onto my hair giving me her all. Putting my arm over her head I uppercutted her a few times before I felt liquid on my fist signifying that she was already bleeding. Pulling back I brought my hand back and began to punch her repeatedly, sending blow after blow.

I'm the type of person to give credit when it's due but for this bitch to have so much mouth I was beating her ass. I guess her friends didn't like that so what do you know? They started jumping my ass. Sooner or later a big crowd formed, you could hear a bunch of "ooouss" and "they jumping".

Trying my best to stick with them it wasn't enough so I fell to the ground and they started to kick all over my body. Wow.

"Y'all got me fucked up in this bitch where my motherfuckin' daughter at?" I could hear my mother all the way down the hall as I sat in the principals office holding a bag to my head. They had put a knot on it from all the kicking that was being done. The door busted open and my mother's face softened up when she seen my face— her eyes began to water.

"Look at my baby face" she touched my face making me wince. "Where them hoes at I want the mama and all" still standing up she put her purse on the desk as Mrs. Wheeler: the principal, tried calming her down. However, nothing was working. One thing my mother didn't play about was me.

"I understand your frustration but you have to calm down so we can find a way to resolve the situation" my mother sat down and began to listen to Mrs. Wheeler. "From my understanding the girl that your daughter fought has been bullying her on social media over a boy named Kai Wilson, am I right?" Looking at me for confirmation I nodded my head.

"Now I don't condone in violence and I sure as hell don't with bullying as well and these girls know this. Being that Londyn did initiate the fight by bumping into your daughter she will be suspended for ten days whilst you-" she looked at me. "Will be suspended for five now that we have got that taken care of Ms. Moore I would like to apologize for my poor assistance in making sure your daughter was safe while under my supervision as the principal it is my job to protect these kids and I failed I'm truly sorry" my mom accepted her apology before we walked out of the school.

"You ok baby" stopping outside in front of the car she inspected my face. Thinking abut my answer it took me a while to respond. Was I ok?

"Yes"

"When you heal up we lining them hot pussy bitches up butt and we finna kick they ass" chuckling I sat on the passenger seat and shook my head.

Dirty's💚🤞🏾

Where the fuck you at? I know them hoes ain't catch you slipping by yo self. I'm ready to moss some shit WTF!! Riah.

I'm coming to yo house after school bitch I'm finna shoot ha' momma house up they got you fucked up. They knew to get you by yo self. How tf she mad at you? Don't nobody speak on that poe ass pussy hoe Tai.

Don't even worry about it imma let this shit die down for a few and all them gon' line that shit up one by one I put that on lil four imma spit on all dem' me.

Looking out the window I thought about everything that just happened and I knew my dad would see it. Someone had to be recording because that's all people did. And once he seen the video I already knew he was going to trip the fuck out.