DI: 16

It was the weekend and Mariah and I decided to spend the night at Tai' Sani's house since their always at mines. We said hello to Tai's mom who was a good ass cook and a great listener. Going into her room Jerrell was shirtless with Kylie on his lap she was watching Mickey Mouse her eyes were glued to the tv with her sippy cup in her hand.

"Why you got her so close to the t.v" once Kylie heard her moms voice she turned her little head and showcased the two teeth that were trying to come in.

"She ain't complaining don't come in her tryna start my baby be chilling man" I snickered when Tai mushed his head causing his head to almost fall off his shoulders.

I miss you mamas Ice.

Ion miss you

Oh yeah? So I gotta remind you why you need to ? Ice.

Nah not really my dude can do that fa' me

Tighten up I'll go in you and that nigga shit Ice.

Ouu I like that aggressiveness

Imma slide to where you at in a lil bit yo ass play too much Ice.

Shutting my phone off I looked up seeing Tai and Riah staring at me with blank stares.

"What"

"Girl why you smiling so hard" I touched my cheeks and realized I was smiling I shrugged my shoulders and cringed at the pain I felt behind my ears. "Ice over grown ass got you smiling like that" Mariah said while pushing into my shoulder.

"Aht aht why y'all always in my business and jerrell what is it that ice does" he looked back at her and smirked.

"What you mean lil one" sucking my teeth I gave him a 'you know what I'm talking about' look. "Ight I'm fucking witcha' if he didn't tell you then he must don't want you to know right now so I'm not even gon play my nigga like that" and I knew that meant Jerrell wouldn't be telling me he always stood on his word so I didn't even bother asking again.

"I'm finna go smoke i'a be back" he kissed Tai on the lips then put Kylie on the bed comfortably since she had fallen asleep.

"I don't know why he put her to sleep knowing my mom about to take her to her grandma house" Tai has a great grandmother who's really old they would take Kylie over there every chance they got to spend time with her. Nothing was wrong with her grandmother she was perfectly healthy but she was pushing a hundred and sooner than later she would pass from old age.

"She ready" Tai nodded her head picking up a sleeping Kylie and grabbing her baby bag, passing it to her mother. I opened my phone, setting it against something so it could stand and went on instagram clicking the live button. My instagram was lit I had ten thousand and two hundred followers so they were pouring in once I went live causing me to laugh. Mariah put on Youngboy right foot creep knowing I was about to cut the fuck up.

"I say right foot creap oou walking with that heater look around stay low make sure they don't see ya" I did a lil dance with Tai and Riah hyping me up in the back.

What you know bout this?

Whack ass album