DI:56

Opening my eyes I blinked a few times before focusing on my ringing phone that was on the nightstand beside me. I looked at Amora who was asleep on my chest, kissing her forehead I grabbed my phone and looked to see who called me. It was three in the morning who the fuck calling me round this time. Rubbing over my eyes I yawned and clicked on Hope's contact. She could be delivering the baby any day now we were just waiting.

"Hello...right now?..Ight I'm on my way just chill out till I get there...yea" hanging up the phone I yawned again before putting my hand on my forehead, relaxing for a little bit. "Mamas" I called out. She didn't move so I shook her, which did the trick she got right up.

"I'm finna go to the hospital hope having the baby" she looked up at me with sleepy eyes and nodded her head. "Give me a kiss before I go" she lifted up and kissed me on the lips. I pulled her back to me and pecked her on the lips again. Ever since I got shot I cherished every moment I had with her even more. I realized that I'm not a saint and I don did some shit to hurt families in order to provide for mines and there would be consequences. Any day if a nigga wanted to get back he could, some wouldn't even go for me they'll go for my family so I could suffer.

Pulling out of the driveway I made my way to the hospital, making sure I sent hope a text to let her know I was on the way. Lil Durk- the voice played as I put my seat back and used my other hand to stroke my chin. A good fifteen minutes later I pulled into the hospitals parking lot and got out.

My nerves grew as I got closer to her room after checking in. In a couple more hours I was going to be meeting my son and it made me nervous as hell. Rubbing my hands together I walked out of the elevator and blew a breath as I stood at the door. I got my thoughts together and walked into the room seeing hope laid in the bed with a hand on her stomach while watching tv. I brought a chair closer to the bed and smiled at her.

"How you feeling" she turned on her side and looked at me.

"Nervous" she chuckled. Just like me this was her first baby and we didn't plan this it just happened. I didn't regret any of it though this could probably calm me down and make me better. "How are you feeling I know you have a lot of other stuff going on are you ready for him" she asked and I looked off.

"I'm ready for all of him the shitty diapers, pissy diapers allattt" we shared a laugh. "I'm prepared any chance i get imma be with you helping ion want you doing this shit alone" she smiled and I wiped a tear that fell from her eye.

"I'm sorry Ezekiel I should've never told my dad about what you do it wasn't right I should've minded my business and you're right I'm a grown woman and he can't make me do something that I don't want to do, which is why me and the baby are staying" 

"Yeah?" I smiled and she nodded her head, yawning. "Go to sleep if you sleepy I'm right here with you Ian going no where" she soon drifted off to sleep and I pulled out my phone.

Wassup baby I made it to the hospital she ain't have him yet so I'm just here chilling I left the card on the dresser you can go get you some food an shop do whatever you want. A nigga miss you man I wanted to dig inside that pussy a lil bit you know that shit been warming up all night ready for me to slide in me.

Grabbing the remote I changed the channel to ESPN and sat back in the chair, spreading my legs apart. I know her ass probably sleep it ain't been nothing but an hour since I left. My phone dinged and I smiled, looking at her message. I was wrong.

Why you just ain't slide in while I was sleep I promise I would've woke up and fucked back I miss you and I'm horny babydaddy mora.

She ready fa' me? me.

Ol'lady❤️💯 sent an attachment.

I opened the video and smirked at what she sent, shaking my legs side to side I watched as she plunged her fingers in and out her pussy. I turned it up just a little bit but had to turn it right back down her ass was loud.

"Fuck" I bit down on my lip I swear I could feel my dick jumping in my jeans. "Damn mamas" I whispered again as she creamed all over her fingers.

She ready daddy, I'll see you later😘 mora.

I chuckled and bit down on my lip whenever I got done with my son I was going home to fuck her walk up I swear on everything I love. A couple minutes went by and I could feel myself getting sleepy so I closed my eyes until it was time for my baby to come.

Hours later, I felt someone tapping me so I opened my eyes and looked at the doctor who stood beside me. Standing up I stretched and looked at the other doctors who were getting equipment and whatever else they used. I stood by Hopes side and grabbed her hand my stomach started to hurt as the doctor propped her legs up.

"Okay on five I need you to push" hope nodded her head and the doctor counted. She squeezed my hand as she pushed, the top half of her body lifting. "Take a deep breath for me" I rubbed over her knuckles.

"Aghhh!" She pushed harder, stopping all of a sudden. "I can't it hurts" she cried out as her hair began to stick to her face.

"You have to push" I kissed her hand and coached her as she started to push again. "Good, I see the head" I looked over her gown and seen a load of hair, excitement growing inside of me. That's my fucking baby.

"Deep breaths" she did as told before having to push again and this time he came all the way out. Hopes head fell back onto the pillow my heart hammered against my chest when I head his cries fill the room. My son, my fucking son man. I smiled as the quickly passed him to hope who was crying, holding him. They passed me the scissors and I cut the umbilical cord. The doctors took him away for a bit and I took the time out to focus on hope.

"Thank you" she smiled, her eyes low.

"Thank you too" after they finished up with him they brought him back wrapped up in a blanket. I grabbed him and smiled he was asleep like he was the one that just put in all the work. Sitting down I adjusted him in my arms to where she could see him and we both just admired him, our son.

"Josiah Zeke Abadi"