DI: 31

Putting my gun in the front of my pants I walked out of Amora's bathroom and put my shirt over my pants. Looking at her I shook my head her fat ass was eating nacho Dorito chips with pickle eggs mixed in it. Blocking her view from the t.v I put my fist beside her and pecked her lips.

"I'm finna go" she nodded her head and moved her head trying to look at the t.v. I raised an eyebrow before grabbing the remote and turning off the t.v completely.

"Didn't you see me watching something" she asked finally looking at me thats all I wanted, I just wanted to see her pretty ass face. "Damn, always fucking with me" she sucked her teeth and grabbed her chips, walking out the room. She was on her period so I was going to let her little ass slide this time around.

"Tighten up for I punch you in the back of yo face" she looked back at me with a stank face.

"I- you know what just shut the fuck up"

"Come here man" I snaked my hand around her waist and brought her towards me, picking her head up with my finger. "Stop giving me attitude for real I'm not trying to make you mad" I gripped her harder and kissed her on the lips.

"Okay, I'm sorry" she put her arms around my neck and rubbed her hands through my hair that was braided back. "Where you going"

"Handle sum business" She nodded understandably. I never tell Amora whenever I was finna do a hit she already knew enough about what I did.

"Come back to me" she rubbed my face and I smiled I thought it was crazy how we could hard down beef but fall right back in each other's arms. Every nigga isn't a Russel Wilson but I swear I love this girl with all my heart and I wished she was the one having my baby. I don't regret having a baby on the way but I do wish she was the mother. But, shit happens and I'm glad she didn't leave me cause if I'm being real I wouldn't know what to do.

"I love you so much" I grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips. I was never one to make promises that I couldn't keep I didn't know my fate and for all I know today could be my last day so I would always let her know I love her.
__
Sitting on the couch I pulled from my blunt and squeezed the gun that was sitting on my lap. Cedric may have thought that I wasn't doing anything but I was watching Kingston's every move especially after he went after my girl. I studied his schedule and this shit was easier than I thought it would be. For this nigga to be feared in Chicago he was dumb as fuck and slacking bad.

I heard the door lock being picked as my index finger traces the trigger ready to put this nigga six feet under.

"What did I tell you about smoking that shit in my house"

"Bae I didn't smoke shit before we left" you could hear panic in his voice before his eyes landed on my figure that was very noticeable. Turning on the light I smirked and threw the un-finished blunt on the carpet and watched as it burned the material leaving a black stain. "Go upstairs, Lisa" he said and I scrunched up my face, lifting up.

"You too big to be slacking the way you are" I chuckled with the gun to my side his eyes flickered over me like he was trying to figure out my next move. "So, I heard about you doing a pop up at my lady shit" he smirked.

"Yeah lil mama a tough one" I smiled and stood up.

"You tough, Lisa" I asked looking her way she gulped and grabbed Kingston's arm. She nodded her head so I lifted the gun and shot her in the foot. Her loud screams filled the house causing me to point the gun towards her head she shut up, instantly.

"I will fucking kill you" Kingston snarled sending me a death glare.

"How, when your already dead" I kept my eyes on him as I pulled the trigger sending a bullet through his girls head. "She's not that tough" I shrugged my shoulders and looked at him in disgust as he cried like a hoe. This was the nigga that pointed a gun at my girl and tried ruining my brother's business.

"W-What do you want" he stammered holding her body in his arms, moving back and forth. I was starting to feel bad for the nigga until I remembered all the shit he been doing lately. "I'll leave the country whatever you want me to do" sighing I was getting irritated with this nigga by the second. Rubbing my temple with the barrel of the gun I looked at him with my cold eyes one good time before pointing the gun at him, shooting him all over his body.

"That was too easy"chuckling I watched as the blood leaked from his mouth I picked up my cross and kissed it, asking God for forgiveness. I knew I was going to hell shit I didn't give a fuck it was time to go back home to my girl.