DI: 26

"Aghhh stopp" laughing loudly I was on the edge of the bed as ice nibbled all over my stomach since I was ticklish it tickled badly. I was laughing so hard my stomach was getting tight and tears were falling out of my eyes. He chuckled as I tried moving his head from my stomach this nigga play too much. I didn't even get a chance to brush my teeth and freshen up.

"Stop pushing my head and I'll stop" he said causing me to stop before he kissed my stomach and helped me get back on the bed. He rested in between my legs as we looked at each other making me blush. Why was he like this?

"Gimmie kiss"

"My breath stank" I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Ion give a fuck bring yo face hea'." Putting my arms around his neck we kissed and when I say I wanted to drop my panties and let him fuck me so good right now but we had to get on the road in a little bit since we were all ready to go I was very homesick and it's only been a day. Pulling away from the kiss at the same time he smirked at me.

"Get off of me" Laughing I pushed him off of me and got out of the bed to look for something to wear before I got in the shower I brushed my teeth and washed my face. "Ice get my soap out of my bag" I said as I stepped under the water it shouldn't take long since my bag right there in his face. The curtain was pulled back and I put my hand behind me not bothering to look back, reaching for the soap. I got confused when I didn't feel nothing going in my hand.

"please stop playing and give me my soap"

"I'm not playing" he said behind me, turning around I almost passed out. He was booty ass naked it wasn't nothing I hadn't seen before but damn warn a bitch before you put all that out there. He grabbed my rag, squeezed the dove soap onto it and started to lavender up my body like I couldn't do it myself making me smile. After he was done I faced the water and rinsed my body off.

"Ezekiel" I said when he came behind me and put his face in the crook of my neck, pecking it softly. My heart rate quickened when his hand gripped my breast giving it a light squeeze before bringing it down my stomach, landing on my treasure. Letting a moan slip from my mouth I grabbed his wrist as he fingered me my head fell back when he did that trick he always did that shit always did the job. My walls clenched around his fingers before I creamed all over them he took his fingers out and put them towards my mouth, wanting me to taste myself. Opening my mouth I sucked his fingers clean and turned around.

"Come on we gotta go" he said making me smack my lips I wanted to fuck we could leave after everybody else.

"Didn't you drive here" I questioned as he stepped out of the shower. Pulling the curtain back I looked at him waiting for him to say something. Who does that, seriously who the fuck does that?

"Man come on Amora" he laughed like the shit was funny this shit was not funny I was bothered as fuck. It's cool though I washed off one more time before getting out of the shower. Drying off I put on my clothes and walked out of the bathroom to see ice on his phone with our bags in his hand.

"You ready" nodding my head I grabbed my phone and followed him out of the room. We got in the car and I wiped my face.

"You crying" he asked when he looked at me I just kept quiet I know I was probably doing too much but I hadn't had any dick in so long, so when he did things like that it made me frustrated. Grabbing my face he wiped my tears and pecked my lips making me feel a little better. It still wasn't enough though I want to have a lil sexccc everybody else getting some but me. Wiping my face again I looked out the window as he drove this was going to be a long sixteen hours.