DI: 64

After dressing Josiah in his Nike onesie and putting on his lil socks I strapped him up in his car seat. I grabbed his baby bag and stuffed a whole bunch of pampers and a pack of wipes with a couple of bottles. He's a month old and today would be his first day meeting his grandparents in person. Hope wanted to keep him inside for a while before he went outside. Since she had took him the other day to see her parents I thought it would only be fair for him to see my parents too.

They always asked about him and they really wanted to see him so I wasn't about to keep keeping my baby from them. When she took Josiah to see her parents, her dad had made a few comments that Ian too much appreciate. I understand you don't like me and I got a bad history attached to my name but when my child was involved it was a different story. That old ass nigga don't got too many times and I put that on him.

"You taking him now" hope asked taking her finger and moving his hand from his face. She put his mitten back on so he wouldn't scratch hisself. She turned to look at me and I looked down at her.

"Yeah, why wassup"

"Nothing I was just asking.. how long will you guys be gone I get lonely when your not here"  she said with a smile on her face.

"I'a be back when I'm back" she crossed her hands over her chest and followed me out the door. Hope was real open with how she felt about me but I kept that shit closed off with her. I'll never take it there with her again cause what she did to me was down bad.

"You don't do that with your bi—" I turned around quickly making her shut her ass up. Anytime I dissed her stupid ass she would bring up Amora when she had nothing to do with nothing. "You see how you so ready to jump for her why can't you jump for me the same way, huh?" She questioned as I put him in the backseat with the seatbelt over his car seat.

"Cause I don't give a fuck about you Ight" I shut the door and looked at her. She walked closer to me and I swiped at my nose. "Come on hope you gotta chill bruh" she took her hands and rubbed it down my chest to my stomach almost down to my pants.

"This dick ain't for nobody but Amora get that through yo head" I pushed her back and got in my car, frustrated. Why she always pushing up on a nigga and doing the most that shit be blowing me for real. I wasn't gon bother telling Amora because her lil ass crazy for no reason.

***

"Look at my grand baby" I chuckled. My momma was having the time of her life with papa. He was just looking around at everybody that was staring at him but the look he had on his face was funny as hell. "He look mean as hell"

"He get that from his daddy" I shook my head before looking at my phone, I had got a message from Amora. She could try and stay away from me as long as she wanted but we both know she ain't going no where. I fucked up when I made her feel lonely but I'm fixing it. I haven't mentioned it to her but, Josiah was with me half the time. Hope only has him throughout the morning cause she had to go to work. He would be at my house until she got off.

"Don't you got something to do" my mama asked me standing up off the couch passing him to my dad. "Go do something with ya life let us enjoy our grand baby without you being here" she swatted her hand towards the door making me laugh.

"Ma, you kicking me out" I asked with a smile on my face. She didn't say nothing as she admired Josiah so I just shook my head and walked towards the door, heading out. "I love you papa" closing the door I jogged to my car since it was raining and quickly got in.

"Damn" I mumbled rubbing my hands together. Starting up the car I connected my phone and played young thug- good times. I turned up the music and sat back in the seat making my way to Amora's house. After twenty minutes of driving I had made it to her house and shut off the car. It was raining bad and starting to thunder I know her ass was freaking out. I jogged to her door and pulled out my key, unlocking the door.

"Amora!" I called out and there was no response. I walked to the back and heard the shower water running but nobody was in there.  "Yo, Amora" I shouted again, opening her room door. She was standing up with her hand down on the bed moving up and down.

"You straight mamas" I asked.

"It hurts" she whined, touching the bottom of her stomach. She was having a contraction. "Mhmm" she moaned before sniffing as I rubbed up and down her back trying to ease the pain.

"You can't stay like this bae you gotta move around" I bent down to her level and kissed the side of her head. "Ight?" she nodded her head and I wrapped my hand around her waist while she grabbed onto my arm. Her head went back as we walked around the house. She used her other hand to rub over her stomach.

"It feel better?" She nodded her head and we walked back into her room. I pulled the cover back and helped her onto the bed. "Want me to take your socks off"

"Yes please" I took her socks off and put her feet up on the bed then covered her up with the cover. "Thank you" I put my balled up fist beside each side of her and looked at her face.

"Ian here for no reason" licking over my lips I leaned down to kiss her and she let me. "I can come back home" She smirked.

"Mhmm it depends"

"Oh it depends" I said, smiling. "Well let me clear the air ion love no other bitch okay? Hope just the mother of my child I have no feelings towards her ass I'm thankful for her but ion love her ass at all you the one I wanna spend my life with a nigga be hurt when ion see you, you gotta look at how I'm seeing it I know I made you feel a certain way but I wanna know where you at, at all times cause your pregnant with my child"

"Remember Ian no regular ass nigga Amora I put a couple people In the dirt and it ain't no secret they got families that want to get back ion know what I'll do if I lost you and the baby shit I'll blow the whole world up on me"

"Okay babydaddy" she smiled making me shake my head.

"Stop fucking playing" I chuckled. "Nah I'm for real a nigga can come home" I bit my lip while looking in her eyes.

"Yes but I'm staying here until I'm ready to move back in" she pointed her finger at me and I bit it. "Come onnnn stopp" she laughed.

"Ight I'll take that I missed you tho mamas"