DI: 67

2 days later..
Slowly getting up out of the bed I winced in pain and walked over to where Skylar was. Giving birth to her was one of the most painful things I've ever done but it was all worth it. She's so beautiful and all she ever does is sleep. We feed her every three hours and whenever I would wake her up to eat she would cry. I'm already knowing her temper gon be just like mines. I rubbed over her stomach and smiled as her eyes opened. She was very alert.

"Skylar" I said in my baby voice and picked her up, walking back to the bed to sit down. I held her and just looked at her. There's an immediate love you have for a baby once they arrive. "I carried you, I sung to you and now that your here I'll do everything in my power to make sure you experience real love" I wiped under my eye and put my index finger on her hand only for her to end up grabbing my finger.

"You're so gorgeous" I kissed her. "Yes you are" the door opened and my mom came in with a smile on her face and a couple of papers.

"These the discharge papers" she handed them to me and grabbed Skylar from out of my arms. "Amora she looks just like you the only thing she got from ice is his eyes but everything else is you baby" I chuckled.

"I think I liked him too much when I was pregnant"

"You shole did" she sat in a nearby chair. "I'm so proud of you, you graduated on time and you got your cosmetology degree while being pregnant" I continued to sign the papers while listening to her.

"You're so strong and I know your going to be a great mother" her voice cracked and I looked at her. She was looking down at Skylar with tears falling down her face.

"Ma don't cry you gon make me cry" I put down the pen and fanned at my eyes, feeling them get watery. I'm glad my mom went and got help when she did and I'm glad she survived when she got shot I wouldn't know what I would do without her. She's my best friend and I couldn't imagine a world without her in it.

"I'm sorry baby I'm just really happy to be here" she looked at me and I smiled at her. "I'm just happy to be here"

**

"Where we going" my face scrunched up when I realized we weren't heading home. Wherever we were going I wasn't familiar with but by the way these houses were looking I just know it's a nice neighborhood. "Who we know that stay over here we don't got no rich family" I said to myself. Soon, we pulled up in a yard and there was nobody in site.

"Ma, what we doing here" I opened the door and grabbed Skylar's car seat out of the car. "What the hell" I followed my mama to the door and waited for someone to answer the door when we knocked. Ice opened the door and I raised a brow.

"What y'all got going on" I asked, looking at my mama who was beginning to walk away from the house leaving me even more confused.

"You gon come in or what" I smirked at the smile that rested on his face as he grabbed the car seat away from me and closed the door. Once my eyes had laid on what was in front of me I clamped my hands over my mouth and looked at him.

The place was beautiful I didn't even know what to say I couldn't believe what I was looking at

The place was beautiful I didn't even know what to say I couldn't believe what I was looking at. From how the place was decorated I knew this was our place. When we talked about staying in Chicago and potentially getting a new house together I mentioned how I wanted the living room to be decorated, he remembered. Walking over to him I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

"I know you not ready to move back in with me but whenever you ready yo house ready for you" I let out a low chuckle.

"H-How did you pay for this?" He watched as she stood stuck in one place, admiring the living room. If this was how she was acting over this one area he couldn't wait for her to see the nursery and their room.

"The club and dealership been bringing in a lot of money I been saving that plus what I made when I was doing hits" I nodded my head up and down. "This ain't it lemme show you the nursery then you gon see our room" we walked to the back of the house and my stomach was beginning to twist from how excited I was.

"Ian wanna put carpet in the kids room just in case we spill milk or sum" ice sat her car seat on the ground and took her out he moved the straps from off the swing before laying her in it

"Ian wanna put carpet in the kids room just in case we spill milk or sum" ice sat her car seat on the ground and took her out he moved the straps from off the swing before laying her in it. My finger trailed along her crib with a smile gracing my face. I just knew I looked like a goofball the way I was smiling, I couldn't help it though Skylar's nursery was beautiful. Ice really outdid himself. "You like it" he asked.

"Ezekiel... I love you" he bursted out laughing and shook his head. "I'm serious right now don't laugh at me" I smiled.

"I know that's what's making it funny cause you deadass serious" I walked in his space and snaked my arms around him. "I love you too mamas we gon be here for awhile I just want my family to be comfortable" I put my hand on the back of his neck and brought his lips to mine, kissing him slowly. The kiss soon broke.

"You wanna see our room now" I nodded my head and looked at Skylar seeing she was still asleep. We walked to another room that was close by. The thing I liked most about this house was that it didn't have any stairs. Lord knows I didn't feel like going up and down with a baby all day. He opened the door and I wasn't even shocked at what I seem.

I walked over to the bed and plopped down, getting comfortable

I walked over to the bed and plopped down, getting comfortable. At this very moment all I wanted to do was take my ass to sleep. After being in labor for a very long time I was completely exhausted and wanted nothing more than to go to sleep. I watched ice as he watched me by the door.

"Imma go bring sky in here" I nodded my head and just laid there, thinking. I spent the last month of my pregnancy at my mothers house and I really needed that. We both needed that time away from each other to realize how much we needed one another. I honestly missed him. Every day I thought of him and what he could be possibly doing. Now that we were in a good place I feel like I'm ready to come home. It's what's best for Skylar and it's something that I really want to do. Ice makes me happy and I'm completely in love with him and everything he does. Forcing myself to be away from him wasn't doing me any good so baby I'm coming home.