DI: 11

(I got that fuck you if you love me on some
Nigga shit she got that million dollar
Seven figure nigga rich'
We switch positions like we doing yoga in this bitch)

Rich gang- tapout played as I cruised to school hoping the day went well because today all I want to do is do my work and walk out like it's a normal, regular ass day. But knowing how females worked at this school something was bound to happen.

Pulling into the student parking lot I parked the car and sent Tai and Riah a text letting them know I was outside. Someone knocked on my window making me look to the side.

"Why you banging on my window like that" giving her a nasty look she returned the look as I got out the car.

"Bitch fix her hair up and don't know how to act calm down" chuckling I hugged Riah and looked for Tai she was talking to some boy. Shaking my head I grabbed my bag and phone.

"You know damn well if Jerrell find out she talking to some nigga he gon kick her ass" we walked over to them and I politely inserted myself into the conversation. "Tai'Sani I just called J5 and he said he on his way here"

"Ok what that gotta do with me" she asked acting grand. I nodded my head and pulled out my phone clicking his contact name. It ringed for a few before his voice came through the phone.

"Yo mora" Tai jumped up from where the boy was and made hand signals telling me to end the call. I snickered under my breath.

"I was just trying to see if ice was ok since he didn't answer my phone call"

"so you called my phone asking for that nigga I'm sure you got his number you be hurting my feelings"

"J5 is ice ok"

"He taking care of something withcho' retarted ass don't call my phone nomo" gasping I looked down at my phone when he hung up on me.

"You play too fucking much" Tai grabbed her bag and I smiled at her. Her and Jerrell has this thing whenever they get into an argument she starts talking to other dudes. Me being the friend that I am so she won't get beat the fuck up I always remind her the type of nigga Jerrell is. They have the typical babymama, baby daddy drama and it's hilarious.

"Nah you play too much I don't know what you be tryna get out of talking to other people knowing you gon be right back on his dick" Riah said and I dapped her up laughing.

"Fuck y'all" she chuckled knowing it was the truth. Their relationship could be a little toxic sometimes but they really love each other. Telling them I'll see them later I walked into the class I shared with Kai and rolled my eyes when he started coming my way.

"You don't see me texting yo phone bruh" huffing I sat in my chair and wondered when our teacher was coming back from her meeting. She had work for us to do on the board so I pulled out my notebook and pencil, ignoring this dumb ass boy. "I see what it is you got yo hair done and forget about me huh" he chuckled and I made a disgusted face.

"Sick ass nigga" I mumbled under my breath. He was so damn delusional to a point where it's so annoying like for real. How do you have a girlfriend but still wonder why your ex isn't responding to you.

"Yeah Ight" I guess he got the message and finally got away from my desk. Looking at my phone I got a text from Ice.

You can braid my hair when you get from school? Ice.

Yea I'll text you when I make it home so you can be on your way me.

I knew Kai was looking at me so I made sure to smile extra hard and type real fast so he knew somebody had caught my attention. About 30 minutes passed by of me doing my work and my teacher finally made her way into class.

"good morning class" half of the class replied and she put her bag down on her desk. I took my headphones out and put my phone back into my purse. "I hope you guys did that practice work on the board because you all will be doing a test" the class started huffing and puffing causing me to laugh.

"A test the fuck we doing a test for" one of Kai friends asked being disrespectful for no reason. She ignored him and passed out the sheet of papers. Laughing even more I looked back at him and shook my head. They so damn dumb.

***

Sitting on my bed I ate butter pecan ice cream and watched tv as I waited for ice to get here. My mom was in her room getting ready for work as usual. She worked all through the week her only days off were the weekends. And I really hated it because I barely got to see her.

You ate? Ice.

No .me.

"Mommy is it okay if ice comes over" scooping up some ice cream I put it in my mouth.

"Amora" she looked back at me and I gave her my soft eyes, which always won her over even when I was a little girl. "Alright but if I find out anything imma beat yo ass" smiling I nodded my head.

"What time do you get off" I asked now laying sprawled on her bed. She tickled my feet and I laughed pulling it away from her.

"6 in the morning since I'm going in so late" sighing I sat up and watched as she pulled her jeans over her butt and buttoned it up. "This weekend I was thinking we could go on a little mommy-daughter date" growing excited I stood on her bed then jumped on her wrapping my leg around her waist.

"Big ass baby" she laughed and I continued to hold her tight. I missed my mom so much and it made me happy that we were going to have a date. We heard knocking at the door and she put me down. Walking out of her room I went to the front door and opened it. He had an IHOP bag and two drinks.

"Your mama here" I nodded my head and they greeted each other when she walked out of her room getting ready to leave.

"I love you butt"

"I love you too mommy" when I heard the front door being locked I closed my room door and sat on the bed. He passed me my food and drink, joining me in the bed of course he took his shoes off.

"How was yo day" he asked as I stuffed a fry in my mouth.

"It was good" I refrained from telling him about Kai. I didn't want everything to be about him when we got together and apart of me didn't want to turn him off by talking about my no good ass ex. "Did a whole bunch of work had a test and kicked it with Tai and Riah"

"What you did all day" I questioned and digged the ranch out of the bag to dip my fries in it.

"Went to work and smoked" shrugging his shoulders he chuckled when he looked at me.

"What type of work you do" he shook his head and picked his drink up off of the dresser.

"I'm not ready to tell you that" I raised my eyebrows. If he says he's not ready for it then I'm not and I really didn't want to know something that could possibly change how I look at him.

"Well did you wash your hair" standing up I wrapped my hair up and put it in a bun. He shook his head and I walked to my bathroom to get the shampoo and conditioner. "Come on" he followed me to the kitchen.

I pulled one of my moms table chairs and pushed it towards the sink so I could stand on it. Turning the water to warm he leaned over and got his hair wet. Before I shampooed his hair I combed my fingers through it and den-tangled all the dead hair. Pouring a good amount of shampoo on his head I began to work my magic.

"Shit feel good" I chuckled and massaged his scalp making sure I got all the unnecessary dirt out. I spent about 10-15 minutes shampooing his hair then went on to condition it. He had a lot of hair but I really liked that about him. After about 45 minutes all together I was finally done. He sat in between my legs smoking as I blowed out his hair.