DI: 44

"Bitch I'm convinced your slow as fuck" Tai'Sani laughed over the phone she had watched that video Ice did on me and thought it was so funny. That shit wasn't funny I was about to go to fucking jail that nigga be playing with his life. "It was when you started crying for me" I looked at the camera and seen how hard she was laughing.

"Tai it's not that funny because I was so hurt" laughing I walked into my house and locked the door behind me heading to my room I was confused when I seen my room door wide open. I walked faster when I heard stomping in my room who the fuck bold enough to go in my room.

"Let me call you back" I hung up the phone.

I walked into my room and seen Braelyn, my mother's boyfriend he didn't see me standing there as I watched him shuffle through my dresser. I cleared my throat and he turned around I sized him up and down before pointing at my dresser.

"What you doing in my room going through my shit" I walked over to where he was and shoved him out the way what the fuck wrong with this man. "Ion know you like that for you to be going through my shit you too comfortable with opening my door anyways the fuck"

"What you was doing in here"

"Ya mama asked me to look for one of her outfits" I scrunched up my face and debated on slapping his dumb ass my mom would never tell this man to go through my stuff looking for one of her outfits. We were in a different weight class she knows I wouldn't take none of her clothes so he was lying. But why?

"you could've waited until I got here but Ight you can get out I'll look for it" he looked me over before smiling and walking out of my room. I slammed my door and locked it that nigga weird as fuck I'm about to tell my man. Clicking on ice's contact I put the phone up to my ear and waited until he answered.

"Didn't I tell you to wait until I got back why the fuck you left" he said through the phone I rolled my eyes and picked my clothes up off the floor putting them back into the draw.

"Who you talking to" I asked and took the phone from my ear when I heard the front door shut.

"What you want Amora" I looked at the phone and shook my head his sorry ass get on my nerves.

"Don't even worry bout it" chuckling I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys it was some weird shit going on and I wasn't about to stick around to find out what it was. Locking up behind me I walked to my truck and a car rolled down the street, slow as fuck. I looked at it as I opened my door it pulled off fast when I got in the car.

So you gon hang up the phone what the fuck you got going on Amora I told yo ass to stay at my house for a fucking reason Ice.

Well I didn't feel like waiting on you to get home so I went on bout my business stop texting my phone real shit before you piss me off me.

Where you at I just rode pass yo house and I don't see you, you don't fucking listen on my mama imma go in your shit where you at Ice.

I pulled into Tai'Sani's area and parked my truck before shutting it off and kicking my feet up. If he wanted to argue we could do that but I at least needed to be comfortable.

I'm minding my business why you keep bothering me? You don't even know why your mad or trying to argue you just want to stress a bitch out and I'm tired of that shit me.

When I tell you to do something I need you to fucking do it bruh shit getting hot and I need you to be where I'm at so I can keep you safe but yo heard headed ass making shit hard  Ice.

His text message made me think about Braelyn did he have something to do with whatever Ice has going on and if he did how tf do they know each other. It didn't make any sense I'm probably over thinking this shit. Sighing I wiped a tear that slipped from my eye I was crying because I'm frustrated. He called my phone and I answered.

"Instead of yelling at me and doing the most you could've just told me that's why you wanted me to stay" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. "You don't know how to talk to a bitch without yelling and I'm sick of this shit you pissing me off" I wiped my face as my leg bounced up and down.

"If you could just listen bruh you wouldn't have to worry about me yelling all the time a nigga asked you to stay at the house and you leave then you hang up in my face man who the fuck you playing with, huh?!" Ice shouted over the phone while he waited at the red light the car shook each time he yelled because he kept leaning up in his seat.

"Alright Ezekiel you got it, you win since I don't listen enough and I'm making shit hard you don't have to worry about me anymore I'm done delete my number, delete me out your dumb ass brain" I hung up the phone and opened the door, racing to the grass I held my hair back as I released all my insides.Hunching over I gagged as more came out of my mouth. When I finished I walked back to the truck and opened the glove department getting some napkins to wipe my mouth.

Getting out once again i walked to Tai's door and knocked on it the locks turned and the door opened, revealing Tai's mom.

"Hey baby I haven't seen you in a while how you been" she said moving to the side letting me come in.

"I've been good how about yourself" I gave her a hug.

"I'm doing fine making sure Tai stay out of trouble messing with J5 crazy self" I chuckled and sat down at the kitchen table I felt like I was about to pass out I needed to sit down.

"You okay, you look a little sick baby you want some tea" she asked coming over to me touching my forehead. "Your burning up let me make you some stay right there" I nodded my head and pulled out my phone to see missed calls and text messages from ice. I blocked his number and turned my phone back off I was done with him he had issues.