DI: 24

Entering my new room I opened the blinds to get a little light in here it was too dark for my liking and I was here alone. I thought my mother would leave in like a week or so when she told me but she left the next day. It was sad but I couldn't help but also be happy my mother wanted better for herself and that made me feel on top of the world.

"I'm coming now" Tai' Sani was coming over so I could do her hair instead of running around being dumb I should've been making money. I forgot I actually do hair, which was funny my own hair wasn't even done at the moment. Opening the door Kylie put her hand on the wall picking up her little feet, walking into the house.

"Oop, who she think she is" Tai chuckled then walked in the house handing me her hair bag.

"I bought you a lace cause that head need to get done" she walked over to Kylie, grabbing her hand since she was wondering around. Sucking my teeth I pulled the lace out it was long and wavy. This bitch know me good. "And before you say 'you didn't have to do that' I didn't pay for it Jerrell did ever since I kicked his ass out he been kissing my ass and sucking my toes trying to get back with me" laughing I grabbed the remote and looked at the tv that was in the wall. My father paid for the furniture while my mother paid for the house his sorry ass finally did something with his time. Putting on Netflix I resumed the first episode of when they see us I still hadn't watched it yet.

"You want a side part or middle part" she grabbed a chair and put it in the living room, coming up behind her I pulled her hair tie from her ponytail before looking at the t.v.

"Middle part" cutting up the tv some more I parted her hair into four sections before plaiting her real her down making sure the braids were neat. Even though they would be covered up I liked for my work to be perfect. It never took me more than an hour to install a lace depending on the style they were getting. If it was straight that wouldn't take long but if it was something like crimps it would take all day. I'm a quick learner and fast worker so I used to always have money coming in. Just show me a picture and I got it.

"KyKy stop touching stuff before you break it" Tai said to Kylie who picked up a decoration that was on the table in the living room. It was shiny and pretty I see why she got it that was one of my favorite things about the living room. "Put it back" She said sternly and Kylie listened before walking over to her patting her thigh, wanting to be picked up. Sucking her teeth Tai' Sani picked her up and looked back at the t.v.
__
Grabbing my phone I went to Snapchat and took pictures and videos of her hair to post on Instagram. That's mostly how I got my clientele if Mariah and Tai'Sani weren't sending people to my door.

"What you doing for her birthday" I asked Tai referring to Kylie as we laid in my bed her first birthday was coming up and we had to go all out for the only baby.

"I was thinking Disney land"

"Oou yeah that would be fun you think she gon cry when she see the characters and stuff" I asked laughing Kylie was a bad baby but when it came down to being told no or seeing things that looked weird she would throw the biggest fit and her parents made it no better.

"Don't try my baby like that she is not gonna cry"

"Tai'Sani now you knoww she's gonna cry what baby you know cry at their own shadow" Kylie looked stood up on the bed, walking over to me. "What girl" I said as she looked at me smiling showing her two teeth in the front that were growing.

"Mariah said open the door" I was not getting up I already got comfortable in my bed I'll be dammed. Tai sucked her teeth before running towards the front door unlocking it.

"You hungry" I asked Kylie and she nodded her head. "You want a sandwich with some chips" she nodded her head again.

"Girl you need to stop acting like you can't talk" picking her up I went to the kitchen and looked at Mariah who was walking funny. Laughing I shook my head putting Kylie down on the floor.

"How fingers make you walk funny" I questioned taking the mayonnaise, ham and cheese out the refrigerator Tai'Sani busted out laughing before sitting down.

"Please it seem like that's what y'all need instead of what y'all got now" Mariah said talking about Ezekiel and Jerrell. Rolling my eyes I spreaded the mayonnaise on both of the breads before putting the ham and cheese, stacking one on the other. I picked Kylie up and sat her on the counter standing behind her I gave her back support as she picked up a Cheeto.

"What scissoring gon do for me" Tai said stealing some of Kylies chips.

"No" Kylie said hitting her moms hand out the way causing her mouth to drop. She pushed Kylies hand back and took another chip causing her to scream really loud.

"Why you screaming like that" I looked at her and she pointed at Tai with her lip poked out. "Stop taking my niece food bruh" I said as Kylie picked up her sandwich and stuffed it in her mouth making the mayonnaise get on her cheek.

"Don't nobody want that food anyways" Tai said sticking her tongue at Kylie. KyKy wasn't stunting her she kept eating her food.

"It could do what Jerrell ain't that's why y'all be getting tricked on nah come to the other side it's so much better" Tai'Sani shook her head.

"Nahhh I'm straight"

"I'll stick to getting tricked on"