DI: 2

October 11, 2015
Chicago, Illinois

It is said that humans are meant to bond you get a rush of emotions that you can't quite understand or process. When In a relationship you get emotionally and spiritually attached and when that is separated it's excruciatingly hard to get over. No one likes to talk about their first heartbreak because it brings back a lot of memories some that you don't want to re-visit.

In middle school you go on field trips, make honor roll, and form friendships but for me it was heartbreak, betrayal, and drama. Not much of what I wanted it to be personally; but you don't always get what you want, obviously.

Kai Wilson was the most handsome middle schooler that I'd ever seen and when I got to know him he was even better. Kai had the brains, the looks and the spit game— the whole package of a fuck boy. Being that I was only fourteen and didn't know much of "relationships" or "players" I didn't know what to expect from him but I found out, real soon.

My first time seeing him me and my best friend Mariah were on our way to class since we shared the same period. I was just about to walk into class until he stopped me I should've kept walking. Looking at Mariah my eyes widening for her to help me but all she did was laugh.

"I'll tell Mrs. Monroe you had to go to the bathroom" I cursed her before looking at Kai. He was dressed well and he smelled so good that was a major turn on for me. I didn't like boys that carried a boys hygiene if that makes sense.

"Wassup I seen you on Missy party bus you looked good" Missy was in high school at the time and she always threw these huge party buses over the weekend. Me and Mariah were able to get tickets and I guess Kai was checking me out.

"Damn, you was watching me" deep down I was geeked at the fact that this boy I thought never even looked at me for a split second was talking to me.

"Hol' on nah don't get big headed"

"Fine I won't but what did you want"

"I wanna take you out red" my brows raised.

"Look I'm already running late for class I gotta go" I had made up my mind I wasn't interested in going out with him I was only fourteen what was I going to do with this boy? but he had a way with my mind he knew how to get me to do things I didn't want to do. Stopping me from going in class he grabbed my arm and turned my body his way.

"Imma see about you next class, Ight" I nodded my head and he let me go. Entering class I sat in my regular seat by Mariah and gave her the meanest glare.

"You was taking long girl I had to tell Mrs. Monroe you had to change yo pad" I let out the ugliest laugh and kicked her desk.

"I hate you"

"Mhm so what happened with K1" rolling my eyes I thought about what he said and smiled.

"Girl nothing he tryna take me out"

"With what money sus"

"Girl what license"

"You better watch out for him he fucked on laylay and jazz" those were two girls he was talking to before me and him started talking. Rumor was he got with them and had sex with them after he got what he wanted Kai left them. It was so bad because we were only fourteen and fifteen years old and already going through things grown people faced.

"I already know I'm not even about to entertain him" Lord knows I wished that were the truth.