DI: 15

"What's my favorite color" I scrunched up my face and thought about the question. Extending my hand out I grabbed his wrist, he chuckled and I grew nervous knowing he was about to slap me with this powder. "Youn know my favorite color mamas" we made eye contact and I felt my stomach turn.

"Ice you never told me this like come on man you cheating" he dragged his tongue over his top teeth making a certain noise as he added more powder on his hand getting a little on my rug.

"Yes I did yo ass smoke too much bring ya face" I closed my eyes and waited for him to slap me when I didn't hear anything I opened them back up and that's when his hand cocked back connecting with my left cheek. My mouth went agape and I grabbed my cheek as he laughed thinking it was funny. Balling up my fist I brought it back and punched him in the chest.

"Why you beating on me" he put his hand over his chest letting out a light chuckle. Sucking my teeth I got up and headed to the bathroom with him behind me. "You mad because I slapped yo ass" he asked. Pulling my shirt over my head I turned on the shower without saying anything he slapped me too fucking hard shit hurts.

"Can you get out so I can take a shower" looking at me he squinted his eyes a little before getting out of the bathroom leaving me to take a shower. After I lavendered up and shaved the pubic hairs that were beginning to grow back I got dressed and exited the bathroom. I threw my dirty clothes in the bin and heard the springs on my bed, which meant he was getting up. Feeling his figure behind me I looked in the mirror that was connected to my dresser and watched him as he eyed me, his eyes slightly red with his jaws clenched.

"Why you playing with me" my heart beat quickened up as I grabbed the lotion and opened the top he put both his hands on the side of me squeezing them on the dresser top. "You mad at a nigga when you the one that wanted to play the dumb ass game anyways" huffing I continued to ignore him I wasn't about to argue with him.

"Just leave it alone"

"I'm not leaving shit alone cause you ignoring me an shit I can't take that" smiling a little I raised my eyebrows and shrugged my shoulders. He wrapped his hand around my throat and turned me around, in one swift move he picked me up and put me on top of the dresser closing my door he locked it and looked back at me.

"Ion know what you take me for Amora but I'm a grown ass man you not finna keep playing with me" crossing my hands over my chest I rolled my eyes. "You want yo pussy ate" quickly looking at him my eyes went wide.

"W-What" I stuttered while he looked at me with a serious face. I wasn't expecting Ezekiel to say some shit like that it's not like I don't want head from him I just wasn't expecting all that.

"If you want your pussy ate just say it" my chest heaved up and down seeing how intense his stare was. I watched his tongue go over his lips and I couldn't stop myself from nodding my head before I could change my answer I was being lifted from the dresser and laid on the bed. My oversized shirt that hung below my knees were know pulled up to my stomach as ice trailed his fingers along the border of my laced panties. Moaning at his touch he smiled showing all his teeth. This man was making me moan just by touching me I could only imagine what his mouth did.

With my eyes closed and back arched my mouth opened as I felt everything Ezekiel did. His tongue swirled inside of me as he gripped my thighs to keep me in place from all the squirming I was doing. Opening my legs wider I felt his tongue go further into me causing a loud shriek to come out.

"Ezekiel.. please oouaghhhh" my eyes were barely open but I could see his head moving up and down he took his tongue and moved it's around my clit. My toes curled as I felt an orgasm arising my knees buckled and my legs shook violently as I came all over the bed.

"Nah, c'mere"