DI: 19

Getting out of  Ezekiel's black Bentley I locked his doors before walking into his house. I had been here for the whole day and we managed to not argue. After we fought and made up, we just watched movies until I ended up going to sleep on his chest. When I woke up I took his car to go the the grocery store so I could make some spaghetti. Putting the groceries down on the counter I made my way to his room, pushing open the door.

"Who the fuck told you to take my car I had shit to do" he said sitting on the bed I looked at him before going in the bathroom. Grabbing where my lace was lifting I pulled on it before taking the whole lace off, revealing two braids. Taking them out I rolled my eyes and quickly glanced at him.

"Okay" was all I said I brought his car back so now he could go do what he had to do. Combing my hair out I cringed at how much hair I had I was thinking about cutting it, it was too much to deal with. He sucked his teeth before snatching his keys off the dresser, leaving the room. The door slamming let me know he left.

"Stupid ass bitch" grabbing my phone I texted the boy back I had met at that block party. I was done with Ice his attitude was annoying and two bad attitudes didn't mix. If we weren't arguing, we wouldn't talk for days. We just didn't work. Walking into the kitchen I filled the pot up with water before putting it on the stove. Spaghetti didn't take long to make so I would be done in no time.

Fixing Ice's plate I put aluminum foil over it and stuffed it in the microwave. I had already ate now in his room laying in bed I laughed at this video I seen on Instagram. Hearing the front door opening I kind of grew happy because I was extremely bored. He came into the room but I kept my face in my phone Lowkey looking at him. He pulled his shirt over his head and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Huffing I put my phone down on the bed before getting up and going into the bathroom. I took my clothes off and joined him in the shower I'd never seen Ice naked and now I regretted not making this move sooner.

"You mad at me" he turned around from the water and looked down at me. Shacking his head no I grabbed the sides of his face and pecked him on the lips. His hands snaked to my ass and he gripped it making sure to slap it as well causing me to yelp.

"Don't do that shit no more, ight" he moved his hands to my hips holding them. Nodding my head we took a shower and I smiled at how dysfunctional we were. I was just not wanting to talk to him anymore and here I was taking a shower with him. To be honest I'm never letting up off him I don't think I would be able to even if I tried. Ice had left out the shower to go eat while I washed my hair. After finishing up showering and doing my hair I walked out the bathroom seeing ice with an empty plate beside him.

"Why you didn't tell me you could cook" he asked while looking at the game, tapping the buttons on the controller hard as hell. Shrugging my shoulders I sat on his lap and put one arm behind his neck while taking in his features. He licked his lips then caught me looking at him I didn't even bother looking away he was fine as fuck.

"You like what you see" he kept his eyes on me as I nodded my head. "Good cause I'm all yours mamas and this dick" he jumped against my butt causing me to feel him, making my eyes widen.

Feelings on ice's and Amora's relationship?