DI: 57

Turning into my mothers lawn I grabbed the few bags that I picked up from the mall and locked my car doors. Today I was throwing a get together for ice since he couldn't do anything for his birthday that had been passed. He was still at the hospital, spending time with the baby and that worked in my favor it gave me enough time to finish setting up. I walked into the house and smiled as Dwight rushed to my side and grabbed the bags from me. I didn't know who was worse out of Ice, Jerrell, and Dwight they didn't want me doing anything like I'm handicapped or something.

"Why you didn't tell me you was going to the mall I could've drove you there" I groaned, before rolling my eyes. You see? They did the most if I wasn't tripping I thought ice was my babydaddy they acted like they fucked me raw and put a baby in me. "Be with that stupid shit I swear man" Jerrell said. I couldn't do nothing but laugh because he looked really mad.

"Y'all be doing too much she not slow what the fuck" Tai'Sani said grabbing a drink out of the refrigerator. "Stupid asses" she mumbled.

"Shutcho' ass up nobody was talking to you that's yo problem nah don't never know when to mind yo damn business" I shook my head here they go. She jerked her head back before looking at me I put my hands up and turned around, going to the table where all the food was.

I'm on my way ice.

Leaving him on read I turned around and watched as Tai and Jerrell argued in the living room. I swear something was wrong with them they fought everyday it's crazy. They probably get sick of each other I wonder if Ice ever gets sick of me.

Bae I be getting on your nerves? me.

I stuffed the chip in my mouth and walked to the back going to my moms room. She was distant all day I wonder what she was doing. Pushing the door opened I watched as she jumped and put her hand on her chest.

"Girl what's wrong with you" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Jumping like somebody finna kill you"

"You scared me" she laughed. "Why you busting in my room like that anyways youn pay no bills in here no way" she rolled her neck and crossed her hands over her chest.

"It don't matter I don't live here and I can do what I want why you been distant all day"

"I was on the phone" I scrunched up my face. "And no I'm not telling you with who mind your business" I was hoping it wasn't a man because I don't trust everybody with my mama especially now considering the fact that one almost killed her. The thing is with her she falls fast and hard my mother has a pure and fragile heart, which is why I was so hard up on her. People picked that out of her and took advantage of it but one thing bout it and two things for sure ion play about my mama.

"Stop cursing in my damn house what I told y'all bout that shit" we were now back in the living room and I told La'Shay and her parents hi. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a fork before lifting the aluminum foil off the pan and taking some macaroni out of it, stuffing it into my mouth. "Amora, I know you did not just dig in my food" I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the door when it opened, revealing ice.

"Wassup bruh how the newborn" they dapped each other up.

"Shit he straight that lil nigga look just like me"  he looked at me and licked his lips. I blushed and turned around as he walked towards me, I already knew what type of timing he was on and that made my coochie throb. He came up behind me and kissed my neck, bringing his hands down to the front of my dress.

"What you was talking bout earlier" he asked referring to our messages and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Lemme scoop you up real quick" I nodded my head and we walked to my room that was still fully furnished It looked like it hadn't been touched since I left. He closed the door and locked it before bending me over on the bed. I bit down on my lip as he pulled my dress up, I looked back at him and smirked. "No panties like I asked" I hummed and seconds later I felt him slide right into me. As much as we fucked raw it always felt better each time.

"Don't be loud mamas" he began rotating his hips against me and it took everything in me to not be loud but fuck it was hard. He began putting some speed into his strokes causing me to let one out. Ice clasped his hand over my mouth and I was hoping that the music they were playing was able to make it impossible to hear us because the way our bodies were slapping against each other was ridiculous.

"Ahhh" moaning into his mouth he took his other hand and put it under my stomach, lifting me off the floor he put me on all fours. My eyebrows furrowed as he focused on my spot I put my hand behind me and pushed at his stomach, trying to get him to ease up.

"Move yo hand" I didn't listen. He pulled out and slammed back into me making me move my hand and put it under me. "Didn't I say move yo fucking hand" he put both hands on my back, deepening my arch. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as un-normal sounds came out of my mouth. At this point I wasn't even trying to be quiet if they heard us they were jut listening too hard.