DI: 38

"It's true you make my body feel loose oh baby it's the way that you lay, the way that you play I'm praying for forever" We swayed side to side as Ice held me from behind with his head buried deep into my neck.

"I don't to hide, I don't want to hide I don't want to shy from you" he said in my ear making me blush. Turning around I grabbed his face and made him look at me.

"So if you could lay your cards right down I am waiting at the table if you could show me love somehow we don't need to have a label you know that I will love you down I would be every kind of faithful" we sang to each other as my vision became blurry from the tears that clouded my eyes. I wasn't sad at all I just love the man that was standing in front of me and I'm glad we weren't like every other couple. He kissed my tears before wiping them with his thumb.

"Why you crying mamas" he asked as he wiped the rest of my tears. I shrugged my shoulders and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I just love you" he smiled. "And I'm thankful for you in so many ways I never want to lose you I get so scared when we fight because I think we'll leave each other and never talk again" he pulled me into him.

"I know I always say we're not good for each other and we shouldn't be together but I just talk out the ass Ezekiel I don't ever want us to break up" I started to cry again. The love I have for him is dangerous because it's so strong and I craved it like a bad habit. "You complete me and I feel like you're my soulmate if I ever lose you I would be lost that's why I'm so ready for you to stop all that killing shit what if someone comes and take you away from me" I put my hands over my face, feeling overwhelmed.

"I hear you baby, I love you with all of my heart ion want us to ever split up and you know that shit you stuck with me mamas" he kissed my forehead. "Stop crying please ion like seeing you cry nothings going to happen to me and nobody can take me from you without me putting up a fight"

"You don't know that Ezekiel you could leave right now and never come back I don't want that for you, for us" By now snot was running from my nose and I was crying like someone had just died but that's how deep I cared for him.

"Imma stop I promise I'm not doing that shit no more it's dead when you get out of cosmetology school I swear I'm moving us away from this shit" he looked me dead in my eyes. "You love me, right" I nodded my head.

Ezekiel wiped my face with his shirt before grabbing it and pulling it over my head, revealing my breast. He licked his lips before tugging at my joggers that I wore. I slipped them off along with my panties and gasped when he lifted me up like I weighed nothing, placing me over his shoulders. My hands went through his hair as his breath hit my clit. I let out soft moans as his tongue came in contact with my spot, licking and swirling around me like I was his favorite I've cream. My head swung back as he pushed his tongue further into my hole eating me like his life depended on it.

It didn't take long for me to come in his mouth and when I tell you he swallowed every bit, putting me back down he supported my back so I wouldn't fall and kissed my lips. I pulled his shirt from over his head and kissed his chest, trailing them down to his V-line. Unbuckling his belt I pulled his pants down and took his member from out of his pants, taking him into my mouth. Bobbing my head back and forth I made sure to form as much saliva as I could as I came back to the tip, sucking it hard as ever.

I held his lower back and made sure he was hitting the back of my throat Ice always satisfied me in bed it was my turn. Grabbing his penis I pulled it up and sucked on his balls, looking him in the eyes.

"Mhm" I hummed on them and he tangled his hand through my hair letting out grunts that boosted my ego. Seconds later his warmth filled my mouth and I kissed his tip before bringing my lips into my mouth. He grabbed my chin and pulled me up with nothing but lust in his eyes.

We ended up on the bed with him on top of me he waisted no time entering me instantly making me moan. Ice had length and width so he never had to do too much but that's exactly what he did. Stroking me he tangled our hands together as my lips parted his strokes were so deep and consistent I felt like I was in heaven.

"I love you" he put his arms in the crease of my legs as they wrapped around his back, giving me no choice but to take his slow and steady strokes. With him looking me in my eyes his pace quickened up making me let out continuous moans that were loud as ever. If we were still living in my old apartment the neighbors would definitely be complaining.

I was feeling so much pressure from the position we were in it made it hard for me to move.

"Oouu baby" he kissed my lips before slowing down again, hitting my spot making me gasp. This man knew how to fuck that's another reason why I am the way I am about him now.

"Tell me it's mines" he whispered in my ear as my walls began to clench I watched as he came out to the tip and went back into my wetness. "Amora, tell me it's mines"

"It's yours, fuck it's yours" he grunted before pushing more into me. It was like every time I thought he couldn't get any deeper he proved me wrong. I could feel an orgasm rising so I but my bottom lip to keep from screaming.

"Let me hear you" he said and I did just that, I let out the loudest scream as I came all over him with him right behind me. He removed his arms from the crease of my legs making them drop onto the sheets, numb. We were breathing hard as hell just laying there I was moonstruck.