DI: 58

"Hello" I said once I got to the the drive thru intercom nobody responded as I waited. My stomach grumbled and now I was about to get irritated because these people were laughing and shit while I'm trying to make an order. I took a deep breath before saying something cause I already know how my mouth get and today is not the day. "Excuse me" I said loudly, the lady sucked her teeth.

"What will your order be" she asked I rolled my eyes. I wasn't gon curse her ass out now cause they could spit in my food so I'll play nice until I get to that window.

"Let me get two steak gyros with tomatoes, lettuce, onions and cucumbers make sure y'all add cheese I want a large pink lemonade"

"That's it" she asked slickly. This bitch must recognize my voice or something ain't no way she being this rude for no reason.

"Yeah that's it" I said, matching her energy this bitch lucky I'm pregnant I don't know if I was tripping but the way she was talking, was throwing me completely off. This why I hate coming to fast food cause these hoes always got a stank ass attitude for no reason at all.

"Your total is fourteen thirty-seven pull up to the next window" I rolled up my window and drove to the next window, before pulling out my money to pay her silly ass. Passing it to her I watched as she opened the register and grabbed my change.

"Next time bitch don't play with me if you hate yo job quit but talk to me like you love yo life cause I'll have my babydaddy air this bitch out" she gave me my change. "tread lightly hoe" I went to the next window and grabbed my food.

"My shit better be fresh gimmie my fucking drink too cause you hoes be rude as fuck and I'll spit on all y'all" I snatched the bag and grabbed my drink. Putting my car in park I opened the bag and made sure they got my order right before checking my drink. "Fuck wrong with y'all" I took a bite out of my food and pulled off. And that's how you clear a bitch.
__
Making it home I walked into me and ice's room, frowning when I seen him putting on his shoes. He was dressed and smelled good like he was about to go somewhere. I took a sip of my drink before sitting it on the dresser.

"Where you going" I asked him, sitting on the bed letting one leg hang. He looked at me and smiled ion know why he was smiling I'm tryna see where his big head ass going at six o'clock.

"I'm finna go to Hope house" I took another bite and chewed as I watched him, my eyes scanned him up and down with my eyebrows raised slightly. I nodded my head up and down then got up to get my drink. He walked over to me and grabbed my waist. "Imma only be over there for a couple hours I'll be back I promise" he pecked me on my lips.

"Ight" I said and he sighed.

"Amora don't start please"

"No cause it been like this for the past week barely with me and our baby but always over there with her and her baby" I complained. "No belly rubs, no foot massages, no going to get my food a bitch be tired after school and you be gone bout time I get here I'm surprised your home" I shrugged my shoulders.

"But it's cool Ezekiel I'm not tripping off that shit fuck it" I didn't have a problem with ice spending time with his child it's frustrating being home alone and having to do everything by myself while he's out tending to another woman and her baby. He's a great father and I commend him for that I know our baby isn't here yet so some might think it's not really important but, to me it is. I sniffed and wiped my eyes when I heard the front door being closed and locked. I was literally alone with my baby.

I just feel like why does he have to be with Hope in order for him to spend time with his child it's not like she's breastfeeding she just wants to be up under ice. I know it.

"It's cool" I opened the lid and grabbed the ice that was in it and started to chew on it before putting on stranger things. "Mommy's so bored I can't wait for you to get here daddy's an ass" I whispered the last part like he was here.