DI: 39

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times before lifting up on the bed I rubbed my eyes and picked up my phone. Putting it back down on the bed I stared at nowhere in particular for a good five minutes. I scrunched up my face when I smelled breakfast coming from the kitchen my mom must be cooking. I got out of bed and did my morning hygiene when I was done I put on a strapless tight fitted dress with my brown raccoon furry slides. My jet black lace wig flowed down my back as I walked into the kitchen, rubbing my stomach.

"Who are you" I asked as I watched the man in a tank top and joggers stand over the stove, cooking. My mother's room door opened and she smiled at me before walking over to the man kissing him on the lips. Who the fuck?

"Amora, baby" I raised a brow as she walked over to me. "This is Braelyn, Braelyn this is Amora" he stuck his hand out for me to shake it and I returned the gesture. I ignored my ringing phone as I sat on the stool, watching his every move.

"I meant to introduce you guys sooner but I was so distracted" she smiled brightly and her eyes twinkled as she looked at the man. I hummed softly and clicked my power button when my phone went off again it was nobody but ice his ringtone was different from everyone else's. "Okay, I'm going to go put on some clothes and I'll be right back don't eat all the food" she pointed her finger at me before running to her room making me laugh. I squinted my eyes at him as I got up and walked around the island, into his space.

"Listen, I'm not going to beat around the bush or play with you my mom is my everything as long as you keep her happy, I'm happy don't fuck with her because if you do" I crossed my hands over my chest. "I'll make your life a living hell" he turned the stove off and looked at me.

"I'm not here to break your mother's heart or play with her I promise I'll do right by her and treat her like the queen that she is" I pursed my lips together and nodded my head. The front door opened and Ice walked in with a blank expression on his face. He looked at me and rubbed his nose. I backed up from Braelyn who look confused he was probably trying to figure out who this man was that just walk into the house. Ezekiel looked like he was about to curse my ass out so I made my way over to him.

"You just be popping up here like this your house" I stood on my tippy toes and we kissed each other I grabbed his face and pecked his lips again.

"Who is that" he asked looking at me.

"My moms boyfriend she in the bathroom" I said before he nodded his head and grabbed my waist, pulling me into him.

"Why you wasn't answering that phone you know I don't like that had me worried as fu-"

"Say it if you want to" my mom walked to the kitchen and ice chuckled, letting me go.

"How you doing ma" Ice asked walking over to her giving her a hug I walked over to the counter and grabbed a plastic plate and fork. Fixing my food I put eggs, grits and waffles on my plate, putting it on the island. My mouth watered just looking at the food it looked and smelled so good.

I shook my head looking at my mom and ice have a long as conversation like me and Braelyn weren't here making me scrunch yo my face.

"Excuse me" I said and they looked at me. "Don't be having no conversation like it's not two other people sitting right here that's disrespectful" my mom sucked her teeth swatting her hand my way. Braelyn chuckled and shook his head I looked at him.

"Right? Like they see us sitting right here" he nodded his head agreeing with me. "My dawg" I said and we dapped each other up.

"Girl hush" my mom said.
__
We pulled into Hope's yard and I grabbed the door handle getting ready to get out but ice grabbed me making me stop.

"She don't know I brought you so if she say something out the way ignore her, Ight?" He said to me causing me to make a face.

"What could she say out the way regardless of you not telling her that I'm here she knows I'm your girl what the fuck did she expect? That's my step child of course I'm gonna be here, the fuck unless it's something you gotta tell me" I looked at him but he didn't say anything I chuckled before opening the door he sighed and cut the car off. Catching up to me he pulled me into him and pulled out his keys, picking out one, unlocking the door.

"Hope" he yelled I took the time out to look around her place it was really nice. Her living room was decorated nicely along with her kitchen. There was a few boxes scattered around some were labeled "clothes" and "shoes" she must be moving. I looked at Ice and seen the confusion written all over his face shit I was confused too where the hell was she going?

"What are you doing here?" She said and I turned to took at her she had on a training bra that showed her titties, which looked swollen with some gray tights and black socks. She kicked the boxes out of the way and walked over to us, moving her hair out of her face.

"Wassup with all these boxes where you going" he questioned as she looked at me.

"Ezekiel we need to talk, alone" I crossed my hands over my chest and laughed. Grabbing ice's arm he looked at me and I kissed his lips before glancing at her and walking out the house. I was going to respect their babymomma and babydaddy conversation and give her what she wanted. If I wanted to trust ice again I had to make decisions like these and just trust that he wouldn't hurt me.

Ice stared at Hope who's only five months pregnant going on six he had a feeling about what she was doing when he seen the boxes but she wouldn't do that, Nah.

"Ezekiel he's making me do it" I scrunched up my face.

"What the fuck you talking about? Where you going?" I asked again as she sighed and walked up to me.

"My dad, he made me tell the police about what you do and I know about this because I found the paper when you were out one day I was at your house cleaning and I ran across it" she grabbed my arms. "I told him but I didn't think he would want me to go back and say something Ezekiel I didn't think he would but when he found out you weren't getting locked up he said I had to move" I moved her hands off of me.

"You taking my son from me" I asked and she looked off to the side, grabbing her face I made her look at me. "You taking my baby" I asked again.

"I have to he doesn't want her to be around you"

"He can't make you do shit your a grown ass woman just be real and say you don't want me around him either just say that!" She grabbed her face as I let go of it and dragged my hand down my face.

"You have this lifestyle that I don't want to be apart of and I don't want that for my son I'll never keep him from you, you can always visit I just don't want him to grow up in Chicago Ice I don't want this for him" she started to cry and I pulled her into me, rubbing my hands through her hair. Blowing a breath I blinked my tears away and rubbed her back.

"Ight, where you moving to?" I asked.