DI: 45

"Kylie" I said while laughing she was jumping all over me like I haven't been here for a week I was still at Tai's house trying to avoid talking to ice I don't know if he's tried calling me because he's block but if I had to guess I'd say he's blowing my shit up or at least trying to. Was I really done with him? No. I just think it's best if we stayed away from each other for a little bit.

We are always with one another any chance we get and honestly I forgot what it's like to not be up under him. I didn't mind but sometimes I just needed that extra space from him ice could be really annoying with his attitude.

"Some?" Kylie asked putting a cheeto towards my mouth I opened it and ate it. She laughed before getting another chip and doing the same thing over and over again until there was nothing else in the bag. I pulled out my camera and recorded us if we were being honest Kylie was my baby Tai just pushed her out.

"Gimmie kiss pooh" I was laying down on my side so she crawled to where I was and pecked me right on the lips. "Thank you baby" I smiled and brought her into me hugging her tightly she giggled controllably as I tickled her.

"Here, go take these tests" I looked at Tai who walked in the room and threw the bag on the bed making me laugh. I told Tai I'm not pregnant I was just feeling under the weather so there was no need for me to take one but leave it up to her to go and get it anyways.

"Tai'Sani I told you I'm not taking no damn test I'm not pregnant stop trying to force that shit on me" I rolled my eyes and helped Kylie off the bed.

"Girl I'm not forcing nothing I see it how it is it's all in your chubby ass face I don't see how you and ice didn't notice go take the test and see the outcome" she took the box out of the bag and threw it at me I looked at her and then at the box. "Don't say a fuck thing you just scared of the outcome but you gon be straight regardless so go take the damn test girl we gon be right in here ain't it KyKy" she nodded her head with her fingers in her mouth causing me to laugh. I sighed and got up heading to the bathroom truth is, I don't want a baby right now so if it came out positive I wouldn't be happy.

Ice and I weren't the best of the best he has a wild lifestyle and I do as well a baby would not be good for the either of us. Well, for me it wouldn't considering the fact that he already has a baby on the way. I didn't know what was going on with that but he told me that Hope would stay for delivery but once it was time for her to leave the hospital that's when she'd move. I didn't think that was okay because that's ice's baby too but oh well it ain't my business.

Pulling up my pants I wrapped the two clearblue test in a napkin and set it on the counter. Who would've though I'd be taking pregnancy tests at nineteen shit I didn't I thought I would be out right now getting drunk but I guess things don't go as planned.

I washed my hands and leaned against the sink with shaking hands. I really didn't want a baby right now I'm still young and I really don't know if I want to be attached to ice retarted ass. Just thinking about him gave me butterflies and a headache he's so ughh but I can't lie and say I'm not in love with him because I am. I waited at least five minutes before getting ready to pick up the test.

"Bitch hurry up ice out here" Tai said and knocked on the door making me suck my teeth and pick up the tests, stuffing them in my back pocket. I opened the door and seen ice sitting on the living room couch with Jerrell next to him. They make me sick. I mugged ice and walked to Tai's room I took the test from my back pocket and hurriedly put them in my bag that I brought.

"It came back positive" Tai asked as I laid back on the bed not even in the mood to look at them shits.

"I didn't look" shrugging my shoulders she sucked her teeth and walked back out of the room, leaving me and Kylie to watch cocomelon. My eyes were starting to get low on me so I snuggled up against Kylie and fought my sleep off. She clapped her hands and pointed at the tv before looking down at me.

"See" she grabbed my face wanting me to look at what was going on even though I was already looking at the tv. The door suddenly opened revealing the nigga that gets on my damn nerves.

"Lemme holla atchu' real quick" he motioned his fingers towards the front door causing me to suck my teeth and roll my eyes. I grabbed my bag and picked up Kylie taking her to Tai who was in the kitchen fixing her something to eat.

"Wuv"

"I love you too I'm finna go outside imma be back" she extended her hands out and I hugged her before giving her a kiss. I told y'all she my baby Tai just pushed her out. We walked to his car and I leaned on his hood with my arms crossed over my chest.

"So you done with me" he asked getting into my personal space I moved my head to the side and huffed. "You blocked a nigga I can't get in contact with you for shit you been dodging me so what you done for real?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Cause if that's the case just let me fucking know I'll leave you alone, I'll wash my hands with you" I jerked my head back and looked at him.

"Oh, you'll wash your hands with me"

"If it's like that yeah I will, I'm not finna be chasing you bruh you got the game fucked we don been through this shit too many times tell me what it is and what it ain't we been together for how many months and you playing these childish ass games like I won't go in your shit"

"I don't care Ezekiel you been wanting to do that so go ahead and be free" I tried to walk away from him but he pulled me back.

"Fuck you talking bout I been wanting to do that"

"You been wanted to get rid of me what you finna move with yo babymomma or something" he sucked his teeth and let me go. "That's what it is? Cause you can be with her don't she got three more months left that's right around the corner leave me the fuck alone" I tried to walk away again but I didn't get far.

"I love yo ass but I will fuck you up out here" he pointed his finger in my face and my lip began to quiver then the tears stared to drop. "Why you crying" he asked.

"Because you always being mean to me I didn't even do anything" I covered my face as he pulled me into his chest and let me cry.

"I'm sorry" he kissed my forehead and I sniffed feeling a little better.

"I don't like when we argue I want to go home" I pouted and he kissed me on the lips.

"Come on"