DI: 29

Rod wave- ain't mad at you blared through my speakers as I rolled up my blunt, sealing the blunt shut I quickly lit it up and put it between my lips, sitting back in my drivers seat. I put my feet on the seat and nodded my head to the song. That fat bitch knew he could rap I'm mad I was sleeping on him for a minute.

"But imma be this way forever and even though it's forever thuggin' with me never be scared to keep it a hunnid' with me, I ain't mad at ya" chuckling I shook my head and inhaled the smoke leaning my head on the seat. Was I mad at Ezekiel? Yes. But I was more hurt than anything comes to find out she's a month pregnant so he been knew. My ringing phone caused me to suck my teeth and see who was calling me it was Tai'Sani.

Declining the call I powered my phone completely off and put it on the passenger seat. I had stopped communicating with everyone for a week I needed time to myself and they seemed to not understand that, which is frustrating as fuck. I was at the rehab facility my mothers at just sitting here there was a near by hotel so that's where I took a shower and stuff. I didn't want anyone to know where I was  they would end up telling Ezekiel and I'm pretty sure he was pissed off.

"That makes two of us" laughing again I cranked up the car while keeping the blunt between my lips. Pulling out of the lot I made my way home, feeling good. "This nigga fucked me good then failed to mention he got a bitch pregnant" pressing on the gas I nodded my head and took one hand off the wheel so I could smoke. My nerves were bad and this was the only thing that could calm me down from doing something stupid. A few minutes later I pulled into my driveway and sucked my teeth. Why the fuck they at my house?

Parking the car I shut it off and got out glancing at all of them. Ezekiel ass pushed off the hood of his car and started walking over to me making me roll my ass. Unlocking the front door I stretched and walked over to the garbage to throw the now roach away.

"Amora you had us worried" Mariah said looking at me as I walked around the kitchen trying to find something to eat. I'm hungry as fuck. "Where were you" she asked me.

"You in my business, don't do that" I laughed loudly before closing the refrigerator after I grabbed the milk.

"Let me get some" I passed Dwight a spoon and we shared the cereal. "Yo hungry ass eating it all" shoving him I smiled, looking up at the people that was looking at us.

"What y'all want coming to my house like y'all fucking power rangers or something that shit aggravating" Amora said with her face scrunched up. 

"Hoe I was tryna make sure you was good" Tai'Sani said mugging me.

"I'm straight"

"I'm finna go peanut head" Dwight said leaning away from the counter typing on his phone. He grabbed my head and kissed my forehead before walking pass everybody else, leaving.

"I love y'all" I said looking at Tai'Sani and Mariah. "But can all of y'all get the fuck out" now that was for all three of them I wanted to be alone ian wanna be bothered with nobody, walking to my room I blew a breath when I heard the front door being closed.

"So you thought that shit was cool, huh" my room door shut and I didn't even have to look back to see who it was. "I'm blowing up yo phone and shit got me doing hoe shit, you got me fucked up bruh" finally looking at him I just  mugged this man he so damn dumb how did I even end up with his ass.

"I really wish I never met yo ass" I stayed in place as he walked towards me. "You touch me Ezekiel I swear to god I'm giving it to yo ass" he stopped directly in front of me and just stared. His eyes scanned over my body and he licked his lips making me shift he knew what he was doing.

"I'm sorry" he said and I looked away from him as my eyes started to water this is exactly why I wanted to be left alone. I was tired of crying. "The shit slipped my mind Amora" he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, making me look into his eyes.

"Your girl being pregnant slipped your mind" I asked with raised eyebrows, not convinced.

"She not my girl we was just fucking and she ended up pregnant" he shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing. He was gonna be one mad ass nigga because I'm definitely not sticking around with him.

"Well y'all can have that" getting out of his hold I stepped around him and went to my comfortable ass bed. "Cause I want no parts Ezekiel I'm done with you like for real I'm done" getting in the covers I leaned against my headboard and turned my phone back on, going to Instagram. I texted this girl back telling her I could do her hair tomorrow after school.

"You done" he asked sitting down across from me. Sighing I just ignored him I don't have time for this delusional sick in the head ass dude I had other shit to worry about. He grabbed my phone and slung it across the room, causing it to hit the wall. I'm pretty sure my phone was broke now and that shit pissed me off. I'm finna best his ass. Jumping from my spot I got ahold of his hair and started swinging on his ass. He flipped me over to where I was now flat on my back and tried to get my hands from his hair.

"Bitch you wanna get a reaction out of me hear you go" I connected my fist with his eye and fliched when he grabbed my wrist and slammed them beside me. "Let me go" I said.

"Get the fuck off me" my voice cracked as a tear fell from the side of my eye. He let me go and wiped my tear before pulling at my Jim shorts."Stop" I moaned out as he kissed my neck and pulled them off along with my panties, rubbing his hand over my clit he pulled himself out of his pants and slid into me.

"You want me to stop" he whispered before pecking my lips my eyes shut tight as he thrusted into me making me moan out loud. Wrapping my arms around his neck I trapped him into me and bit my bottom lip as he went faster. His grunting in my ear made me wetter by the second I loved him so much and I don't like myself for it.

His head was buried deep into my neck as he slowed down, moving in a circular motion. My toes curled as my walls clenched around him getting ready to cum he released into me and I came right after him.

"Tell me you forgive me"

"I forgive you" and just with that he began to thrust into me again causing my head to fall back.