DI: 14

Walking towards my car getting ready to leave school my head was buried into my phone. Ice hadn't called me In a whole week, which I didn't understand why nor did I know if I did something wrong or not. I texted him once and I know for a fact he seen it because you get notified the message literally pops up on your phone but it's all good I'm not tripping.

Cranking up my car I pulled out of the schools parking lot and played the radio. I stopped at the red light and looked at my phone seeing Riah calling me.

"Wassup" she was telling me how Dwight was having a block party and everybody was going to be there.

"I'll be there" we conversed a bit more before hanging up the phone. Turning off my car I got out and headed for my door, unlocking it. It was quiet so my mom was most likely asleep since she didn't have work today. Going into my room I pulled out my homework and started to do it to pass time.

Clicking on the SoundCloud icon I played tink and let the time fly by. A couple hours went by and it was time for the party I was a little excited, my mood was a bit altered with just because ice still hadn't texted or anything. It's like when I fuck with you, I fuck with you and ice knew that so why ignore me ?

Dirtys💚🤞🏾

Bitch you ready? Riah.

I looked at the message and left it open that hoe wasn't about to rush me the party didn't start until 10 so I had time. I got out of my chair and walked towards the front door since someone was knocking.

"Okay the fuck..." Mariah walked inside of my house arguing with whoever we walked to my room and I sat on my makeup chair.

"Bitch ion hear none of that it's real easy for me to find somebody else I'm pressua and that's facts fuck you talking about" she sat on my bed and moved her hands from her chest to mid-air every now and then.

"One thing bout it you not finna play me like I'm a lame ass bitch cause I'm far from it and just because I'm with you don't mean I won't hop on a dick, fuck off my line!" She hung up the phone then looked at me smiling.

"Amora you see what time it is the party start at 10 it's 9:30" sucking my teeth I continued to fix my hair making sure it was the way I wanted.

"They gon be late anyways" I put the curling iron down and un-loosened my robe letting it drop to the floor.

"I like what they doing to the building" rolling her eyes Amora polluted her shirt over her head.

"Girl this shit ghetto as fuck it look like a hotel you seen what they did to the doors" she put her legs through her jeans and jumped so they could come up. Mariah went back on the bed laughing while covering her mouth. "For real riah that shit ugly man" I put on my shades before grabbing my purse and putting all my necessities into it. I made sure to get my jacket too since it was cold.

"Take me a picture in the lobby real quick" Riah passed me her phone.