DI: 62

Groaning, I got out of the bed and made my way to the front door to see who was banging on my shit like they the police. Rubbing over my bare stomach I opened the door and sucked my teeth as Cedric walked in my house. What the fuck do this nigga want? I closed the door and locked it before walking to the kitchen.

"Damn nigga yo back fucked up" he chuckled, sitting on the couch. "Look like Freddy Kruger did a number on that bitch" he kicked his feet up on my table and I slapped them off.

"Bruh don't come in here fucking up my place" I mugged him and took a sip from my water bottle. "Wassup witchu" I asked.

"Shit nothing tryna see what you got going on how you feel about having a lil girl on the way" I smiled hearing that. I was having a girl man just imagine another lil me running around. My kids gon run this shit.

"A nigga happy no cap"

"Shit me too I'm ready to split a nigga wig bout my princess" I looked at him and shook my head. "Speaking of splitting a nigga wig you finna get back into that" I leaned up on on the couch and grabbed the remote, flickering through the channels.

"Shit I been thinking bout it lately" I rubbed my chin.

"Ian gon lie ion think you should get back into that you got kids it's a different ball game now, feel me?" Cedric said and I made a face.

"I see what you saying but you put me on to this shit, I been doing this since a lil boy it's hard giving up what I do best" I admitted. That shit was like crack I was addicted to pulling the trigger and ending a life it's what I'm immune to. Seeing the blood rush out somebody's body and watching their soul leave from them is what I'm use to seeing.

"Just think about what you'll lose in the process" he got up and dapped me up. I walked him to the door and opened it, revealing Amora. Her hand was up like she was about to knock before I opened the door. "Ight bra be easy" he nodded his head at Amora and walked to his car.

"Come on" I opened the door wider so she could come in and looked at what she had on. Her ass bussed through her shorts and I could see her hard nipples through her spaghetti strapped shirt. I smirked and followed her to the back room. "What today is" I asked, going to the closet pulling out what I bought.

"Our anniversary" she said standing by the door like this was her first time being here causing me to shake my head. "One year with your ass whew lawd" my head went back as I laughed.

"You got jokes, huh?" I looked her up and down, licking over my lips. "You ain't have none of them jokes last night" I watched as her face flushed.

"Okay let's just give each other our gifts so we can gone on with our day" she pulled a box out of her purse and passed it to me. I opened the box and looked at her. "Even though we're not together I know how much he means to you so I wanted to do something special" I pulled the necklace out the box and smiled.

"Damn" I said, feeling my eyes get watery. "Damn dawg" I put my head down and sniffed it was a picture of me and my uncle with wings connected to the round shaped necklace. She wrapped her hands around my neck as I pulled her into me by her waist. We stood there for a good minute before pulling away from each other.

"Yo ass like seeing me cry" I passed her the black box. "It ain't big or nothing" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I love it, ice" I got some of our pictures printed and taped it all around the box. It was like a pop out book. So when she opened it our pictures popped out. "Oh my gosh, look" she laughed and covered her mouth.

"That was when we went skating" we both looked at the picture smiling. "When we fuck-" she slapped my chest causing me to groan.

"It's been a long year" I nodded my head in agreement. "I wouldn't trade any of it" she trailed her finger over the picture of us when I was in the hospital and she was kissing me all over my face. In the picture I was smiling hard as fuck.

"Me either" she smiled and closed the box, picking it up and putting it in her purse.

"Amora don't go" her back was facing me as we stood by the door that was closed. She turned around and looked up at me. "Don't go" I repeated, putting my hands above her head.

"Why" I moved closer to her so my front could touch hers. "Why Ezekiel, why shouldn't I go"

"Because I need you Amora I can't function without you being under me I need that security, that affection, that love I can't get that from nobody else I need you baby" I kissed her cheek bone. "I'm sorry and I know you tired of hearing the same shit but I really am, I realized what I was doing to you and that shit ain't right let me make it up to you" I pecked her on the lips.

"Last night wasn't enough" I brought my hands down and picked her up, her legs wrapped around me instantly.