DI: 42

I held the counter top and bent over, making my ass move side to side as throat baby played through the house ice rented. When I say I was having the time of my life, I was having the time of my life. Nobody didn't owe me shit I was turning the fuck up and my girls only made it more turnt.

"Sexy lil bitch, sexy lil hoe I love the way you walk" I looked back at the camera and sticked out my tongue. "Let a young nigga come play in yo throat, deep stroke yo throat till I make you choke" dropping to the floor I bent over and made my shit go dumb.

"Ouu bitch I see why ice be going crazy now that shit biting" Tai said and I chuckled bringing my hand between my legs and rubbing over my cat.

"I'm fucking my man tonight" I said while getting up off the floor, grabbing my cup that was filled with liquor. Yakki- trill luv began to play causing me to sit my ass down cause I was close to going to that couch where ice was and getting on my knees.

"What's wrong" Mariah came by me and asked with a smile on her face I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"you know what you doing" I took a sip from my cup and looked at him he so damn sexy I kept staring at him until he turned around and caught my stare. He tapped Jerrell before telling him something and putting the controller down on the glass table. I watched as he held the front of his pants while walking towards me with a smile on his face. Why everybody keep smiling at me?

"Why you looking at me like that" he came behind me and gave me no personal space but I wasn't complaining at all. "You want something" he put his lips by my ear and kissed it, making me shiver.

"Some dick" I said quietly so no one could hear our conversation he chuckled as I stood up and turned towards him so we were face to face. He put both hands beside me and kissed my lips repeatedly.

"Come on" he grabbed my hand and we walked to the back room once we got there I closed the door. He came up to me and untied the top piece of my bathing suit and then did the same to the bottom leaving my body exposed. He attached his mouth to my hardened nipple and swirled his tongue around it making me put my hand on the back of his neck and moan. He suddenly stopped causing me to open my eyes and look at him he grabbed the waistband of his pants and pulled them off along with his boxers exposing his hardened member. I bit my lip as he walked back into my space I grabbed the end of his shirt and pulled it over his head.

I was caught off guard when he picked me up with his arms in the crease of my legs then sunk into me. A gasp left my lips when he began to pull in and out of me, slowly. I watched as he came out to the tip with my juices all over him, my eyes began to roll to the back of my head as his hips started to move faster.

The moans and grunts got louder I'm pretty sure they were hearing us but damn it felt so good. He pressed a kiss along my shoulder, which only made me moan louder as I felt him sink into me deeper than he already was. With my mouth wide open and head back I was on cloud nine from him continuously hitting my spot. This man knew my body and it only made the sex more dangerous.

He walked over to the bed and laid me on my back my body was jerking up and down from how hard he was fucking me it was crazy.

"Fuck yo pussy so good Amora" he groaned in my ear I was beginning to feel myself get wetter I couldn't even feel him but I could feel him if you know what I mean. I wrapped my legs around him as he came out and slammed right back into me. That's when he fucked up because I was staring to get louder and louder each stroke. He took his thumb and rub it against my clit, slamming into me like there was no tomorrow.

"Shh, baby you gotta be quiet"

"I can't" I cried out as my head tipped back onto the white sheets. Tension was starting to build up in my abdomen as he slut me out the sex was dummy good. Just as I released he pulled out of me and came on my stomach. Our breathing was heavy as we stayed in that same position for a good minute before he leaned up and looked at me.

"Come on let's take a shower"